Please Register To See More Content! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. I'm Adam, been with the game since the old kickstarter days. Love what you guys are doing with it, and I can't wait to see where it'll go.
  5. How do i download on mac I click on the launcher put in my key and activate but nothing else happens
  6. nuggets building roads across the map

I had this happen when I upgraded a water pump.
  7. Just here to see how the game is doing, I've owned it for a while and wanted to check up on it.
  8. Just joined today, first time hearing about this game I got really interested. So here we go!
  9. Hi, my name is Mike, and I like games..... (this is the part you say "hi mike"). Excited to see a true god like game, being part of the early stages of it, and looking forward to see what is coming over the horizon.
  10. Hi guys! My name is Cameron and I love this game
  11. Just stopping in so I can see the rest of the forums. Oh, hi and stuff.
  12. Found out about this recently i cant wait to see how far this game will go looks amazing already
  13. Hello~ I backed this project a couple years ago and just stopped by to see more details about how the game is progressing. I don’t have a computer I can play games on right now but I’m very interested in seeing this game grow and flourish 😊
  14. HELLO THIS IS A POST SO THAT I CAN READ A FORUM WHICH IS PUBLIC BUT ACTUALLY NOT PUBLIC UNLESS I SAY THIS OK COOL NICE TO MEET ALL THE FELLOW PEOPLE WHO PLAY A VIDEO GAME AND READ HELLO MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE IN A FORUM THAT IS LOCKED UNLESS YOU SAY HELLO TO COMPLETE STRANGERS.
  15. Should be applied now! People who purchased pre feb. 12th 2018 will get badges applied, this includes all kickstarter tiers, paypal tiers (those done durring the original KS campaign) and all website (theuniversim.com) purchases of $100+ packages. This may change, but we're still working out details on badges, cutoffs and some other things. Also, the badge is a very small part of the larger package incentive, I wouldn't say some one is out $ becuase of some forum bling...
  16. Hi! My names Jesse from the US. I'm so excited to play, it is exactly what i want in a game. I cannot see how it grows
  17. What about people that already purchased.. they don't get badges>? Looks like they are no longer giving badges.. or you purchased from wrong site apparently read my above comment. You're out $250.
  1. Load more activity