Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

Guest CM Mirror
2 hours ago, AllyReed007 said:

Should I cancel my credit card? is there still an issue with the badges and forum account upgrades ?!?!

I see you  got your insta promote.

I remember you saying you paid for the $250, they still haven't upgraded your account either :(

Please understand that badges are applied by hand, they aren't done automatically by the system when you make a purchase and I have to go manually verify what tier you've purchased.

The only data I have access to at the moment until migration has finished is the Kickstarter and pre crytivo.com website purchases, so only those badges can be applied, hence some people getting their badges on request and others still missing them,.

And for clarification badges start at the 100$ tier for purchases made through theuniversim.com site. ALL kickstarter backer tiers have badges.

My Email is *** I donated $60.00  on the universsims homepage, and I can not access the forum. 

Ps. I've heard the way to rotate buildings are , & . however these keys do not work for me any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, spriteo said:

My Email is tcoultnphone@gmail.com I donated $60.00  on the universsims homepage, and I can not access the forum. 

Ps. I've heard the way to rotate buildings are , & . however these keys do not work for me any suggestions?

You need to post here to be able to access the rest of the forum I believe. As for the rotating buildings it's Q and E.

2 minutes ago, Christoffer said:

You need to post here to be able to access the rest of the forum I believe. As for the rotating buildings it's Q and E.

Thank you for the quick reply. yes I posted the right thing right?  I read the instructions it said to leave your email letting them know to give you a badge. i'm all set?

7 minutes ago, Christoffer said:

Are there any settings in place yet to alter controls?

5 minutes ago, spriteo said:

Thank you for the quick reply. yes I posted the right thing right?  I read the instructions it said to leave your email letting them know to give you a badge. i'm all set?

You're all good. However I don't think you have to post your E-mail here. It says that you should make sure you use the same E-mail for Kickstarter Backer E-Mail/PayPal backer E-Mail. But if you bought it on the website there shouldn't be an issue.

Are there any settings in place yet to alter controls?

No not yet. But I'm sure we will have this soon.

yeah I read that too. that's why i'm confused. because I did buy it on the official websight. I don't know maybe i'm using the wrong email?

2 minutes ago, Christoffer said:

You're all good. However I don't think you have to post your E-mail here. It says that you should make sure you use the same E-mail for Kickstarter Backer E-Mail/PayPal backer E-Mail. But if you bought it on the website there shouldn't be an issue.

You could always send a message to CM Mirror if you have any confusions regarding this. She should be able to help you.

I just answered my own question. GG the first post states he has to manually adjust the forum permissions.

Backed on Kickstarter, badge would be cool when you get a chance.

any update on the site merge and forum badges?

On 1/25/2018 at 12:09 AM, Jackx said:

Any updates on the forum badge giveouts? Seeing bad feedback about people purchasing and not getting badges on steam forums and other places.

Is there still a problem with the store?

People getting making purchases on one store and shows invalid login on this website.

I want to purchase this game and buy the $250 tier because I like the mammoth myself but kinda waiting out to see what's going to happen. Is there a deadline on the purchasing? anyone know? :*(  

what sounds good? two weeks and no updated forum badges :/ 

that's what I'm wanting to do <3 <3

This game reminds me of black and white so much! too <3 

Same <3 <3 

I miss like OG Black and White soo much fun!

Guest CM Mirror
On 2/11/2018 at 4:47 PM, SarahzXOXO said:

any update on the site merge and forum badges?

Same <3 <3 

I miss like OG Black and White soo much fun!

The website (theuniversim.com) and the store (crytivo.com) have been merged, you should have received an email letting you know this had happened. If your crytivo.com account is not showing your purchases please contact support via the Live Chat on the store website.

As for badges, at this time store purchases will NOT be getting badges, this may change down the line.

I donated the $100 option on the Website and my email is firestar311mc@gmail.com and would like my forum badge

On 2/13/2018 at 3:13 AM, CM Mirror said:

As for badges, at this time store purchases will NOT be getting badges, this may change down the line.

What about people that already purchased.. they don't get badges>?

On 1/15/2018 at 11:30 AM, Sawedoffsob said:

Hi, I pledged for the Mammoth Package, on the crytivo website. I'll take that sweet looking mammoth when you guys get a chance :):)  My email is the same on here!.

Looks like they are no longer giving badges.. or you purchased from wrong site apparently read my above comment.

You're out $250.

Guest CM Mirror
19 hours ago, Firestar311 said:

I donated the $100 option on the Website and my email is **** and would like my forum badge

Should be applied now!

10 hours ago, Ansleez said:

What about people that already purchased.. they don't get badges>?

Looks like they are no longer giving badges.. or you purchased from wrong site apparently read my above comment.

You're out $250.

People who purchased pre feb. 12th 2018 will get badges applied, this includes all kickstarter tiers, paypal tiers (those done durring the original KS campaign) and all website (theuniversim.com) purchases of $100+ packages. This may change, but we're still working out details on badges, cutoffs and some other things.

Also, the badge is a very small part of the larger package incentive, I wouldn't say some one is out $ becuase of some forum bling...

love the game happy to back it!

loving the game but still dont have my badge in the forums

i need the mammoth badge. my email is *****

Hi,

I donated the $100 option on the Website and my email is ****.

Could I have my forum badge ?

Could you also hide my e-mail adress when it will be done ?

Thanks a lot,

I am a Kickstarter backer.

I am an old website backer..35 bucks!! <3 Ill throw down more with out a problem! Love you all :) 

On 3/3/2018 at 9:40 PM, mongoose32216 said:

loving the game but still dont have my badge in the forums

i need the mammoth badge. my email is ***

On 3/4/2018 at 1:10 AM, Haloman666 said:

Hi,

I donated the $100 option on the Website and my email is ***.

Could I have my forum badge ?

Could you also hide my e-mail adress when it will be done ?

Thanks a lot,

On 3/19/2018 at 5:27 PM, Aravine said:

I am a Kickstarter backer.

On 3/19/2018 at 10:17 PM, Hermes said:

I am an old website backer..35 bucks!! <3 Ill throw down more with out a problem! Love you all :) 

For all of you, please PM me the email you used when making your purchase, none of the emails provided or listed on your forum account showed up in the system.

for those who were KICKSTARTER backers I need the email you used to register for kickstarter.

If you were a WEBSITE backer (not the Crytivo store) you email MAY be different form the email you are using to log into the forums.

I am . I think it was on the kickstarter campaign. My email is <removed by moderator>

Please PM Mirror... don't want to have all your emails showing in here... bad joojoo

4 hours ago, Me Me said:

I am . I think it was on the kickstarter campaign. My email is <removed by moderator>

yep, just shoot me a DM with the email you used for the kickstarter campaign and I'll get you checked out!

I got the Coelacanth edition.

Hello! i'm a website backer(NEW). I got the Mammoth edition. should be the same e-mail address. looking forward to watching this game grow! CHEERS!