Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

I bought the game earlier this year for $ 35. do I get something? sorry if the question is pointless

Hi, I pledged for the Mammoth Package, on the crytivo website. I'll take that sweet looking mammoth when you guys get a chance :):)  My email is the same on here!.

On 8/1/2017 at 6:26 PM, Googinko said:

Hello,

I have donated 250 on the new homepage. Can I get my Mammoth Tier badge, please? :)

Btw, great game, I am watching its progress for a long time. When I found out I can donate I immediately got out my credit card :D, like the meme says, shut up and take my money! :D. I hope you will finish it. And also, most people are more than willing to wait for a perfect product ;).

Keep up the good work!

Bro that's the same thing I did LOL.. 

I really wanted to help out as much as I could as far as money, because I grew up playing Black and White years ago and this game is going to be exact but better with a Banished / other similar games twist! I can't wait to see the finished product!

50 minutes ago, Sawedoffsob said:

I really wanted to help out as much as I could as far as money, because I grew up playing Black and White years ago and this game is going to be exact but better with a Banished / other similar games twist! I can't wait to see the finished product!

AND the mammoth is cool :P

1 minute ago, Googinko said:

AND the mammoth is cool :P

i know right! I'm waiting on them to upgrade my account to that sweet blue little guy now!

1 minute ago, Sawedoffsob said:

i know right! I'm waiting on them to upgrade my account to that sweet blue little guy now!

And I reaaaaly want to name my own planet when that will be possible :). I was never involved in game creation :P Even as such a small participant. So exciting :).

Anyone know when they're updating the recent forum members? or how does that work?

Just now, AllyReed007 said:

Anyone know when they're updating the recent forum members? or how does that work?

Not sure but it may have something to do with Dashboard being down and @CM Mirror or one of the forum admins hasn't or can't check at the moment until Dashboard is fixed :/ but I'm not entirely sure! @Christoffer might know! 

5 minutes ago, SarahzXOXO said:

anything for $35?

hm

5 minutes ago, SarahzXOXO said:

anything for $35?

Someone mentioned it that they might add it later down the road.

1 minute ago, Sawedoffsob said:

Someone mentioned it that they might add it later down the road.

thanks!

5 minutes ago, Sawedoffsob said:

Not sure but it may have something to do with Dashboard being down and @CM Mirror or one of the forum admins hasn't or can't check at the moment until Dashboard is fixed :/ but I'm not entirely sure! @Christoffer might know! 

thanks!~ <3

Might know about what? If it's dashboard related I'm not up to the date sorry.

Also, if you have problems you can always get a ticket and hopefully you'll get help. Ticket can be found here https://crytivogames.freshdesk.com/support/solutions

Guest CM Mirror
22 hours ago, AllyReed007 said:

On 1/12/2018 at 2:53 PM, A.lex11 said:

I bought the game earlier this year for $ 35. do I get something? sorry if the question is pointless

You needed to back at the 60$ tier or higher via https://theuniversim.com/ or have been a kickstarter backer (any tier) to receive a badge. I apologize for any confusion.

For those of you who recently bought the game from the new https://www.crytivo.com/ store we do not have that information transferred over yet so badge application can not occur. Once we've got the accounts sorted out we'll let you know what is going on with badges.

1 hour ago, CM Mirror said:

For those of you who recently bought the game from the new https://www.crytivo.com/ store we do not have that information transferred over yet so badge application can not occur. Once we've got the accounts sorted out we'll let you know what is going on with badges.

Sounds good!~

On 1/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, Sawedoffsob said:

"Dashboard being down"  :(

2 minutes ago, Ansleez said:

@Ansleez they're working on merging the store with this page!

Any updates on the forum badge giveouts? Seeing bad feedback about people purchasing and not getting badges on steam forums and other places.

Is there still a problem with the store?

People getting making purchases on one store and shows invalid login on this website.

I want to purchase this game and buy the $250 tier because I like the mammoth myself but kinda waiting out to see what's going to happen. Is there a deadline on the purchasing? anyone know? :*(  

On 1/16/2018 at 8:55 PM, Sawedoffsob said:

Sounds good!~

what sounds good? two weeks and no updated forum badges :/ 

On 1/15/2018 at 5:33 PM, Googinko said:

And I reaaaaly want to name my own planet when that will be possible :). I was never involved in game creation :P Even as such a small participant. So exciting :).

that's what I'm wanting to do <3 <3

On 1/15/2018 at 4:38 PM, Sawedoffsob said:

This game reminds me of black and white so much! too <3 

12 hours ago, Jackx said:

Any updates on the forum badge giveouts? Seeing bad feedback about people purchasing and not getting badges on steam forums and other places.

Is there still a problem with the store?

People getting making purchases on one store and shows invalid login on this website.

I want to purchase this game and buy the $250 tier because I like the mammoth myself but kinda waiting out to see what's going to happen. Is there a deadline on the purchasing? anyone know? :*(  

what sounds good? two weeks and no updated forum badges :/ 

that's what I'm wanting to do <3 <3

This game reminds me of black and white so much! too <3 

As far as I know they're working diligently and still working with the store merge. I'm also waiting on forum badge upgrade to mammoth myself. I purchased from the crytivo store, a few weeks ago.

For those that purchased from crytivo.com instead of universim.com is the issue they're working with at the moment. Sorry for any confusion and/or delay but they're working and doing the best they can at the moment.

Hi,

I'm a kickstarter 20$ backer, can I have a badge please ?

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, ZobiOneKenobi said:

Hi,

I'm a kickstarter 20$ backer, can I have a badge please ?

Thanks in advance.

It looks like you have the Kickstarter Backer Badge my friend!

I am a Kickstarter backer of The Universim.

Should I cancel my credit card? is there still an issue with the badges and forum account upgrades ?!?!

On 1/26/2018 at 11:06 AM, SmittyShmee said:

I am a Kickstarter backer of The Universim.

I see you  got your insta promote.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:48 PM, Sawedoffsob said:

It looks like you have the Kickstarter Backer Badge my friend!

I remember you saying you paid for the $250, they still haven't upgraded your account either :(