Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

Hi, I'd like my Brontosaurus Tier badge.
In order, I:

1. Pledged 100 on new homepage while simultaneously registering
  2. Registered on IndieDB to be able to get the Prototype zip
  3. Registered on the forum

This was all done with the same email.

I appear to be missing my Kickstarter badge, if someone would be so kind as to look in to it for me :)

Guest CM Mirror

Hi, I'd like my Brontosaurus Tier badge.
In order, I:

1. Pledged 100 on new homepage while simultaneously registering
  2. Registered on IndieDB to be able to get the Prototype zip
  3. Registered on the forum

This was all done with the same email.

Jesper will get you your badge ASAP.

I appear to be missing my Kickstarter badge, if someone would be so kind as to look in to it for me :)

​I still don't have my KS admin level backerkit access back yet (actually I'm completely locked out of it and just get 404 errors using 3 different browsers..). If @Roumsen still has his permissions he can verify you and the others who requested recently. Otherwise you'll also need to wait for Jesper.

But, Jesper is understandably busy right now (issues with the main site, dashboard etc.) so it may be a while before you get your badges applied...

We will get you your badges though!

edit:

I've actually personally contacted KS to see if they might know whats going on. 

Not being able to get you guys your badges and take some of the load off Jesper is a big deal to me. We'll see what KS says.

Edited by CM Mirror

No worries thanks for keep us informed :)

I would like my badge, please. I backed via Kickstarter

I'm still waiting on my Mammoth Badge! Thnxs

Hey I backed 40 dolalrs Prehistoric could I get my badge?

hi there,

backed the 40 dollar Prehistoric edition "back" then ^^

but, take your time, i took mine to notice it ;-)

-M

Hm so I get a forum badge for throwing any amount of money at Kickstarter, but I must have donated at least $60 on the old homepage to get a badge, no matter how EARLY I donated.  Nice.  

Anyway, I backed $40 on the Prehistoric tier on the Old Homepage, and then $20 to take it up to Digital Divinity Edition, through private emails, since there was no easy way to add money to your donation, and I have yet to see ANY badges or rewards or goodies, or whatnot.  Just saying.  I have digital receipts, so Crytivo should, as well.

Everything was done with this same email.

Edited by Skaebo

Guest CM Mirror

Hey I backed 40 dolalrs Prehistoric could I get my badge?

hi there,

backed the 40 dollar Prehistoric edition "back" then ^^

but, take your time, i took mine to notice it ;-)

-M

​For you two, 40$ isn't the minimum for homepage backers to score a badge. Sorry about that.

Hm so I get a forum badge for throwing any amount of money at Kickstarter, but I must have donated at least $60 on the old homepage to get a badge, no matter how EARLY I donated.  Nice.  

Anyway, I backed $40 on the Prehistoric tier on the Old Homepage, and then $20 to take it up to Digital Divinity Edition, through private emails, since there was no easy way to add money to your donation, and I have yet to see ANY badges or rewards or goodies, or whatnot.  Just saying.  I have digital receipts, so Crytivo should, as well.

Everything was done with this same email.

We'll get you your badge ASAP. right now @@JesperGrip is swamped, @Roumsen is MIA (our other CV who can give out badges) and I'm still locked out of our admin backer kit so I can't verify those badges until the problem is fixed.

I've been speaking with both Alex and Jesper about getting access to the paypal (Usim website) backer info so I can also verify you guys as well and it's being thought over.

For KS people, assuming Roumsen or Jesper don't get you before my access gets fixed, I will get you guys. I'll go back through the last few pages (as I did last time) and grab any one whos been missed.

Just remember if your email you used for the forums is DIFFERENT from the one you used to back we wont be able to match you in the system. If this is the case we'll contact you for your alternate email. you DO NOT need to post it here.

​For you two, 40$ isn't the minimum for homepage backers to score a badge. Sorry about that.

We'll get you your badge ASAP. right now @@JesperGrip is swamped, @Roumsen is MIA (our other CV who can give out badges) and I'm still locked out of our admin backer kit so I can't verify those badges until the problem is fixed.

I've been speaking with both Alex and Jesper about getting access to the paypal (Usim website) backer info so I can also verify you guys as well and it's being thought over.

For KS people, assuming Roumsen or Jesper don't get you before my access gets fixed, I will get you guys. I'll go back through the last few pages (as I did last time) and grab any one whos been missed.

Just remember if your email you used for the forums is DIFFERENT from the one you used to back we wont be able to match you in the system. If this is the case we'll contact you for your alternate email. you DO NOT need to post it here.

​Ah, well I saw this on my dashboard so I thought differently. Could remove it for the people that do not qualify, so that we don't waste our time for asking. 

universim.png

Guest CM Mirror

​Ah, well I saw this on my dashboard so I thought differently. Could remove it for the people that do not qualify, so that we don't waste our time for asking. 

*snip*

​I think in your case since you donated 40 then 20 you actually qualify, Jesper would know for sure.

​I think in your case since you donated 40 then 20 you actually qualify, Jesper would know for sure.

​I do believe I only donated 40$ That is what my dashboard says at least. I do not recall spending another 20$. Like the other guy before me did. 

Guest CM Mirror

​I do believe I only donated 40$ That is what my dashboard says at least. I do not recall spending another 20$. Like the other guy before me did. 

​woop, sorry was reading one to many posts back.

then yes It's likely that shouldn't be there but @JesperGrip would know for sure.

Apparently, the ones that showed more faith in the company's vision and pre-ordered (bought) the game from the ORIGINAL Crytivo website, had to pay MORE to get a forum badge.  Even if they disregarded the Kickstarter bandwagon.  Even if they ignored the better incentives on the KS page.  Even if they KEPT donating staright to Crytivo through THEIR homepage...  

Also, I notice the top KS badge goes a step ABOVE the set of badges made for backers of the "old" homepage (the "Golden Winged Badge" for KS backers, and the smaller, subdued looking "Golden Badge" for the "none kickstarter backers which donated on the old homepage.")  I noticed one more thing, as well:  You got a KS badge for donating only at least $5, but you had to pay at least $60 to even think about milking a badge from the original homepage.

I think the original ("old") homepage backers should have a "baseline" badge, as well, like the KS Backer Badge for donating at least $5 on KS.

I just think backers should get badge variations based on WHEN they started throwing money at it, rather than HOW MUCH they threw, and where they aimed.  

Like a little dot or asterisk showing that they've backed the project from the beginning, or something.

I'm not too terribly concerned about forum badges, though.

But I AM a stickler for loyalty and fairness.

Hey,

I've donated $100 recently (like maybe 2-3 months ago) So i was wondering how to get my Badge ?

Thanks

Hi there,

I backed via Kickstarter (100 tier (actually early bird 90)).

thnx in advance

Guest CM Mirror

I have backerkit access back! I'll be going back through the last few pages and grabbing those that have been in limbo.

Paypal backers, Is till don't have the ability to verify you guys (still in talks with Crytivo!) we WILL get you your badges asap.

Guest CM Mirror

@DennisH @dustzone @Harkole @Shane-o You should all now have your appropriate KS backer badges,

@qianwei You requested a badge but your email that you are using for the forums is not in our Kickstarter system. Please PM me the email you used on kickstarter.

If I missed and Kickstarter backers please post and let me know!

I'm a KS backer, would like to get my badge.

@DennisH @dustzone @Harkole @Shane-o You should all now have your appropriate KS backer badges,

@qianwei You requested a badge but your email that you are using for the forums is not in our Kickstarter system. Please PM me the email you used on kickstarter.

If I missed and Kickstarter backers please post and let me know!

I don't think it's that important, but I got a non-kickstarter badge instead of a kickstarter badge.... I did back you guys via KS. Again, not really important, just saying.

Hello Mirror,

could you check my badge status, please? I backed in April or May. A reponse would be appreciated :-)

Kind regards
Robert

Edited by Hrodberht

I don't think it's that important, but I got a non-kickstarter badge instead of a kickstarter badge.... I did back you guys via KS. Again, not really important, just saying.

Fixed it.

I'm a KS backer, would like to get my badge.

Shiny!

Hello Mirror,

could you check my badge status, please? I backed in April or May. A reponse would be appreciated :-)

Kind regards
Robert

Alte homepage? Wieviel hast du bezahlt?

Aktuelle Homepage. 40$. Bin mir nich sicher, ob ich überhaupt eine Badge erhalte. Deswegen habe ich nachgefragt.