Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

Hey, I donated $15 (or $10?) on Kickstarter. Am I qualified to recieve a badge?

Guest CM Mirror

Posting this again because it merits repeating for all our new forum members!

Please remember, one person is activating badges on the forums and that takes time. (there are 11K+ people to hand badges out too)
So if you don't have a badge yet chances are its because he hasn't got to you on the list yet.

Some things to check to make getting your badge go as smoothly as possible:
Make sure the E-MAIL you are using here on the forums is the same as your Kickstarter Backer E-Mail/PayPal backer E-Mail
If they are not you'll need to PM JesperGrip with BOTH emails so he can match you in the system

Don't make a second account!!
You aren't missing your badge because you used the wrong email!
just post here stating you're a new member and that you've backed (via KS or Paypal) and that you're still awaiting a badge.
Jesper will get you hooked up as soon as he can!

Remember to say Thank You!
Again, Jesper is the ONLY person activating the badges currently, with 11k+ emails to go through AND be our community manager at the same time. he has his hands full.
Give him a 'Thank You' for the crazy amount of work he's doing. He deserves it... and a raise.

You'll have that shiny new badge sooner than you think and access to the super awesome private backer lounge!

Some additional comments to add to the above:

If you donated via Kickstarter/PayPal (pledge amounts to either qualified if made while the Kickstarter drive was still ACTIVE) you are guaranteed at least a Kickstarter Backer Badge for any amount donated at or above the $5 range!

If you donated via the Universim Website you need to have pledged $60 or more to get a badge.

For those that have a badge but are missing the "Sub Badge Title" these are also added manually. If you have your badge but are missing the sub badge title you have a few options:

1.  Wait. chances are Jesper is adding it in and/or the system simply hasn't updated the change to your sub title yet.
  2.  If you feel like it's been a longer than normal wait for the title to update, simply drop a line here in this thread stating your title is missing.

For KS backers it should read "Kickstarter *color* *modifier* Badge

ex:

Kickstarter Silver Badge  

Kickstarter Gold Winged Badge

For Website backers the title will be mostly the same except you'rs won't have "Kickstarter" in front of the color or modifier tags

ex:

Copper Badge, Sliver Badge, Gold Badge..etc

Aside from those additions the quoted information still holds true.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your shiny new badges.

Fixed it a bit.

Regards, Roumsen

Donated via Kickstarter. :)

Hello! Adding my name to the list here.  I was a kickstarter backer at the $60 level.  They look great and the poster looks FANTASTIC!  Thanks Jesper

I purchased the $45 tier from Kickstarter. I have not received my badge on the forum yet. I have filled out the BackerKit info.

I want my badge  no matter how heavy it is. 

I want my badge  no matter how heavy it is. 

Hey the forum badges for people that donated on our homepage starts at 60usd tier level!

I believe I don't have my badge yet, and I think it should be the Silver one as I had the $100 pledge on KS.

I believe I don't have my badge yet, and I think it should be the Silver one as I had the $100 pledge on KS.

Fixed it!

Hey the forum badges for people that donated on our homepage starts at 60usd tier level!

So not for me. sniff sniff

Great :) Looks fine to me

Hello. I think I don't have the badge yet. Pledged for the Early Bird 100$.

Thank you!

I donated 30$ at kickstarter, no badge yet :P

No forum badges for me :(

Seems to be a problem with my accpunt?

Quoting this again for all the new people here. ;)

Please remember, one person is activating badges on the forums and that takes time. (there are 11K+ people to hand badges out too)
So if you don't have a badge yet chances are its because he hasn't got to you on the list yet.

Make sure the E-MAIL you are using here on the forums is the same as your Kickstarter Backer E-Mail/PayPal backer E-Mail
If they are not you'll need to PM JesperGrip with BOTH emails so he can match you in the system

just post here stating you're a new member and that you've backed (via KS or Paypal) and that you're still awaiting a badge.

Again, Jesper is the ONLY person activating the badges currently, with 11k+ emails to go through AND be our community manager at the same time. he has his hands full.
Give him a 'Thank You' for the crazy amount of work he's doing. He deserves it... and a raise.

You'll have that shiny new badge sooner than you think and access to the super awesome private backer lounge

If you donated via Kickstarter/PayPal (pledge amounts to either qualified if made while the Kickstarter drive was still ACTIVE) you are guaranteed at least a Kickstarter Backer Badge for any amount donated at or above the $5 range!

If you donated via the Universim Website you need to have pledged $60 or more to get a badge.

Regards

Hi there!

Just wondering when I will get my badge attached to my account? I put up a post back in September and I still haven't had it added yet. However I completely understand how busy you must be trying to catch up with it all.

Just a reminder I pledged $65 which included Discovery rover on Kickstarter. I have checked and I've used the same Email address for both Kickstarter and the Forums :)

Thanks a lot :)

Kind Regards,

Mizuian

As instructed in OP it says "write in here"

In here, and I'll pm you an email..

I think I'm supposed to be copper according to the backerkit page.

Howdy,

Just signed up after the latest Kickstarter Backer update sent out. I don't have a badge (yet), but then I just signed up here.

I pledged at the $30 level.

Thank you,

Baron Blackbird

For anyone who hasn't seen it I am gonna post this again for you: 

So if you don't have a badge yet chances are its because Jesper hasn't got to you on the list yet.

You'll have that shiny new badge sooner than you think and access to the super awesome private backer lounge

For those that have a badge but are missing the "Sub Badge Title" these are also added manually. If you have your badge but are missing the sub badge title you have a few options:

1.  Wait. chances are Jesper is adding it in and/or the system simply hasn't updated the change to your sub title yet.
  2.  If you feel like it's been a longer than normal wait for the title to update, simply drop a line here in this thread stating your title is missing.

For KS backers it should read "Kickstarter *color* *modifier* Badge

ex:

Kickstarter Silver Badge  

Kickstarter Gold Winged Badge

For Website backers the title will be mostly the same except you'rs won't have "Kickstarter" in front of the color or modifier tags

ex:

Copper Badge, Sliver Badge, Gold Badge..etc

Aside from those additions the quoted information still holds true.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your shiny new badges.

Fixed it a bit.

Regards, Roumsen

How does one get a gold badge?

How does one get a gold badge?

by donating alot of money

Well how much is that Im sure I spent over 100.

Well how much is that Im sure I spent over 100.

When I'm not totally wrong you had to donate at least $250 during the Kickstarter campaign to receive a gold badge.

Same for the Immortal Edition here on the website.

Awe