Albiure

Useful things to have

I have a few suggestions that I would personally find useful for my own hobby purposes that I found cool.

Better Nugget Statistics

The nugget statistics are already phenomenal, you can see the age of the nugget along with their occupation and names. Their last names are also passed on and that's really cool. This is the stem of my interest. I want to be able to keep track of a certain family following a lineage, having the first born son pass on the surname to his children. However, I find this very difficult to keep track of due to the statistics already shown.

1. What would help me is being able to see the parents of a nugget on their profile when you click on them, since I'll be able to see if the child has a different mother than another sibling.

2. I'd like to be notified of a death of a nugget which has been assigned a tag symbol, since nuggets assigned with a tag symbol are seen to be "important". Following this line, I'd like to also be notified of a birth of a nugget whose father or mother has a tag symbol.

3. I'd like to see at least the age of a nugget on their profile (when you click on a nugget off the street and it pops up a profile). I'd like to be able to see the parents of the nugget here, also.

4. I'd like to be able to see a list of children as well. Since for the time being you can only see the list of adults (This is near the bottom of my wish-list so I wouldn't mind this not happening).

5. I'd also like to possibly be able to see past spouses of a given nugget, since some nuggets can move on to a second or third spouse within their lifetime. Especially when using le cupidon.

Building List

Another suggestion is that I'd like to be able to search for a specific building in the list of buildings. Since you can rename a building, it'd be helpful to be able to search for it. Maybe even be able to see the age of the building or the (original) establishment year.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :), I know it's a lot.

I second tags for nuggets and buildings, specially useful for some of my clone nuggets