Socks1w

V34 Nuggets dont want to progress through medieval era

I’m sorry this is so long. I just wanted to make sure I gave all the info I could since this is technically game breaking. This could completely be my computers fault. So I made sure to add the save folder to see if it’s just me.  (if I did it right). Thanks for reading!

This happened in the last patch also, so once again maybe it's my computer. I get to the medieval stage, I have plenty of every resource I need, and then my nuggets stop building. They all start to get hungry, my population deteriorates drastically and all my buildings start to fall apart. Only a few nuggets are still walking around but a lot just stand at the warehouses and some just stand in random spots. I was doing creator mode and i was for sure that would work out. But twice in CR and Story mode they stopped working.

I'm not sure if i did this right.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnxtlhxyf3w9bkw/buggy2.sav?dl=0

This is the beginning when I had a pop of 103  that’s about the highest I got.

E7AAF347-943A-40AC-839A-B1EF956647A6.thumb.jpeg.e283c4f6682cbf72ec479570373bf99f.jpeg

This you can see my pop dropped to 81 and the nuggets in the eatery are all thirsty and hungry. But they weren’t moving. 

DD21F561-C582-4035-B486-A6607B43187F.jpeg.40648c4a610716528aa279f443bc3f6a.jpeg

I left  my game running while I was trying to straighten this post out and my pop dropped to 3. 😂 and it won’t even let me find them. I have no idea what is goin on. Either it is my computer or a bug that keeps haunting me each version that I play. (Sidenote: sometimes the box for the nugget comes up and won’t go away, restarting the game gets rid of it.) 821E196D-F203-447B-8A70-A95AA7DBFC0E.thumb.jpeg.8487f7aa66597bd2c79a980fab7eb63a.jpeg

Thanks for reading! 

My best guess is there is some action you're performing every game that is breaking the nugget AI. That, or just after playing for so long, the AI starts to degrade. We're trying to figure it out, but I don't know what to tell you in the mean time :(

7 hours ago, Magecoerlin said:

My best guess is there is some action you're performing every game that is breaking the nugget AI. That, or just after playing for so long, the AI starts to degrade. We're trying to figure it out, but I don't know what to tell you in the mean time :(

No problem. As long as my post helps in some way. I’ll just wait for a few more updates before I play again. Let it get polished up a bit more.