etermes

Hunters don't carry the food

Still happening:

they are hunting,  but they don't carry the food after killing the animal, they come back to the hunter hut and forget about the prize

Could you send me the save file. I can't reproduce this issue on my end, so something must've happened and broken in your game specifically.

The files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Google drive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

Savegames folder

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

Hey etermes,

Tried to repro this from your save, but when I observed all the hunters, they would hunt and properly picking up food. That's what the bags they carry are for. However, it's possible there is an issue where animal deaths are spawning food baskets, and that's what you're observing them leaving? Could you confirm that or no?

Still the same, from all my saves,

they hunt but the food baskets remain with the animal, but other nuggets collect the baskets, eventually

I check their bags and they are not carrying food

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cd09pn5tqhf06w/universim5.sav?dl=0

And this continues to occur even immediately after you load your saves? Like if you load the saves you sent me earlier?

hace 10 minutos, Magecoerlin dijo:

And this continues to occur even immediately after you load your saves? Like if you load the saves you sent me earlier?

Yes, every time I load the saves

Okay, was able to reproduce this inside a build, but not in our editor, which is very strange. Will send it to our AI guy