Socks1w

Nuggets disappear after using telekinesis

I’ve noticed this bug a few different times in different games, when I pick up a nugget and then put them down they disappear. And after awhile, wherever they go, they always die.  I use the little pin point option and it moves the camera to look down at the ground and it’s shaking like they might be falling from the sky. 

So I definitely failed the “Find my lost nugget” challenge. Lol

Are you throwing them or just dropping them? I've noticed it is very possible to send them through the planet crust if you are holding the mouse and throwing them. I have never seen it happen with just dropping them though.

1 hour ago, Magecoerlin said:

Are you throwing them or just dropping them? I've noticed it is very possible to send them through the planet crust if you are holding the mouse and throwing them. I have never seen it happen with just dropping them though.

I’m just trying to put them down. I always get as close to the ground as i can so I don’t accidentally kill them and then they’ll just disappear. Sometimes it looks like they went through the ground. 

Once I was trying to pick up a dead body and as soon as I clicked on it, it just disappeared. If I knew how to record in the game I’d try to catch it. It’s only sometimes.