etermes

Hunter huts stoped working

At some point all my hunter huts (6-7) become useless, hunters never go hunting, status goes from "going to hunters" to "preparing to hunt" to "doing nothing",

I tried everything, close and reopen, auto-assign, manual assign, shifts off, shifts on, demolish...

I have 50+ nuggets unassigned, all tech developed, a lot of buildings, built three Wonders, 500+ nuggets, and all modern farms and fishing piers perfectly working

What are the hunters doing exactly when yo observe them? Does this occur with huts of 3? of 6? both? Do all the hunters get together and then do nothing? Or are some of them missing?

With both, 3 or 6, yes all the hunters are together in the hunter hut, and they go inside or stay around, eventually they are going to eat/drink o rest, when they need it

no matter how many of them come to the hut, they don't hunt, never

Does this issue persist even after you've saved and loaded a game? Could you send me the save file if so?

The files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Google drive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

Savegames folder

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

You can't reload the save file you sent me? Can you describe what happened? I was able to load it fine.

I mean I can reload, of course,  but the behaviour of the hunters is the same

I demolished all the hunter huts,

then I built one, three nuggets manual assigned and they are hunting again

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd8d641lxw1un0q/universim2.sav?dl=0

Ah your wording just confused me when you said "save and reload not working"

I was able to load your file and observe what you're talking about though. I've sent it to the our AI engineer, so we'll see what he thinks.

Great,

they are hunting now (always max. 3 nuggets manual assigned) but they don't carry the food after killing the animal, they come back to the hunter hut and forget about the prize