Sign in to follow this  
etermes

Gas use priority

This bug is about use of the gas production, I have two gas plants and steel factories, also glass woks, all of them need gas

so Gas Plants got the gas, it's great, we need electrecity, but Steel factory almost never get it, even with surplus inside the warehouses, so I have a bottleneck with modern farms, and  other buildings in need of steel to upgrade

I think you need to set priorities or fix that in some way

We're still working out kinks, but it's possible this is a pathfinding issue. That system has been giving us a lot of problems, and we're going to push out a total rework of the back end in due time, which may fix this issue on it's own. In the mean time, I'd say best you can do is increase gas production and if necessary, manually move the gas resources to the factories using telekinesis.

Quick question on this - how do you move resources with telekinesis from a closed warehouse ?

I've found this a good release, many good improvements, especially paths and the new fire system is cool :-)

The transitions to Tudor and Modern are tough - preparation is essential if you want to avoid frustration!

I am currently maintaining a pop of 500, but this still seems about the limit of possible expansion...

The Universim 16_05_2019 7_31_50 AM.png

There is not currently a way to move resources from a close warehouse unfortunately. I expect we will add it over time, but for now you're stuck having to intercept nuggets as they transport, or happening upon piles left outside warehouses and production locations.

As for limits, some players have reported getting as high 800 or even a thousand nuggets. While I have not seen those save files to know how possible that is, 500 is about where we would estimate the limit is, just in terms of space economy. That limit should increase as we include ways to move resources around faster, allowing for your civ to grow bigger

I have saves with 750+ nuggets in this patch , it's not a problem, and there are only a few matenators around :-)

Thanks for this, gives me inspiration to keep pushing the limits!

I was wondering about this myself actually.  I thought it was because I didn't have enough gas plants