Sign in to follow this  
Mickc

Nuggets never working in buildings

As it says i've restarted 8 games in a row, this is broken beyond playing. They refuse to do any of the buildings. Only one that works is archive, so i can only make it one season cause I cant farm, cant fish, cant even fix my building

Are you saying they refuse to construct the buildings? Or refuse to do their job inside them? If you have save file examples of this occurring, please send them to me as this is a very serious issue.

The files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Google drive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

Savegames folder

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

On 5/16/2019 at 9:02 AM, Magecoerlin said:

Are you saying they refuse to construct the buildings? Or refuse to do their job inside them? If you have save file examples of this occurring, please send them to me as this is a very serious issue.

The files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Google drive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

I'm wondering if the person even manually assigned the nuggets to begin with.  I've never had a problem with building assignments in my games