Socks1w

Version 33.24604: Nuggets dying in the medieval stage

Posted (edited)

I made this post in the regular forum but doesn’t seem that forum gets much attention. Anyhow,

I must be playing this wrong. I never make it past the medieval era because my nuggets stop building/working and start to die. Maybe the balance is off but I’m about done with this game. I have plenty of food and water and I only picked certain buildings for shifts. I have plenty of energy. And whenever the option to vote for any law that makes them mate comes up, I choose it. 😒  

I went from 260 to 150 nuggets in less than an hour. The last things I built were probably between the police department and fire station. (Which caught on fire itself and the firenuggets didn’t put it out.) I got up to 1000 god powers and always used it to help them and make them happy. 

Also that stupid power wheel needs to be rearranged. Why are the fire and tree icon right next to each other?? And it gets unbalanced where the icon does not line up with its name. 

Ok, I’m  done ranting for now. 

56A23210-66FF-48E4-8F84-4D0C1512F42F.jpeg

Edited by Socks1w
Added picture and just a note, I had plenty of energy before I burnt the building down. That’s why it’s shows zero. *

Didn't I respond to your other post? Or did I not? I Can't remember now.

If your nuggets stop building things, there is some kind of error happening. Best you can do is save your game often and just go back to a previous save file before you noticed this occurring. It's possible however that you may not have enough laborer nuggets, which would mean they're slow to move resources and build stuff, as well as slow to reproduce, leading to your population crash.

In the case of a population crash, I would recommend using your Le Cupidon power to matchmake often (Make sure you're matching nuggets who are not too old to produce children) and that your nuggets are assigned to essential buildings like food and engineers. And remember in case where nuggets may not be doing what you want, you have the array of god powers to handle it yourself like rain to put out the fire or increase crop growth, and telekinesis to move resources around to construction sites.

4 hours ago, Magecoerlin said:

Didn't I respond to your other post? Or did I not? I Can't remember now.

If your nuggets stop building things, there is some kind of error happening. Best you can do is save your game often and just go back to a previous save file before you noticed this occurring. It's possible however that you may not have enough laborer nuggets, which would mean they're slow to move resources and build stuff, as well as slow to reproduce, leading to your population crash.

In the case of a population crash, I would recommend using your Le Cupidon power to matchmake often (Make sure you're matching nuggets who are not too old to produce children) and that your nuggets are assigned to essential buildings like food and engineers. And remember in case where nuggets may not be doing what you want, you have the array of god powers to handle it yourself like rain to put out the fire or increase crop growth, and telekinesis to move resources around to construction sites.

Yea I made a new post here. I don’t know how to delete the other one. Or if I just ask one of you guys. I realized this may be a bug so I posted it here. 

And yea I focused more on food this time and didn’t try to progress too early. It’s goin good so far.  But the creator power wheel is still buggy. 

Yeah the offset of the wheel is caused by the expanded resource panel (at least that's what I observed in testing) but should hopefully be fixed next patch. We'll see, it's pretty low priority.