Alguy1

V32 Save File Regression (SEVERITY LEVEL 5)

Recently got into V32 branch and have been playing for a few hours. I came back today to continue to discover my save file decided to regress by 5 full hours even after I manual saved.

What i did was

-go to the archive

-clicked on the save button (the one on the actual thumbnail of the save file) 

-went to the menu and clicked exit game after it saved

-came back the next day to discover my save file regressed

Luckily I had a autosave from close to the time I shut the game off.

My OS is windows 10.

I hope this issue gets corrected because it's a very serious problem.

EDIT: After further testing it appears that nether the save button where you type in the save file name or the save button on the thumbnail of the save file are working.

Hey Alguy, can you confirm the exact version. When you load into the game, in the bottom right is the patch notes, and above that should be a version number that starts with V32 and then has a string of numbers. Can you send that to me? I tried to reproduce this, and was not able to. But you were, multiple times, right?

The full version number is 0.0.32.23971 and I have got it to reproduce multiple times following the steps I outlined above. This is also on the steam version of the game. I was thinking does having saves from previous versions of the game visible on the load menu affect the save system? (Just visible i'm not saving anything to those old ones)

Here is my output log while I was getting the save file issue. Not sure if it will help any but worth a check :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QI-TyFvK0DWxAR8or6NxnjCSIH6dXGs4