Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you exerience bugs in playing Universim

• Yes, please post below which ones.
    • Yes, but they are just annoying and not game breaking
    • No, but I do have some issues , not really bugs
    • No , game runs perfectly for me

Poll for you guys

Time has come to ask for a little more info about you people who are playing The Universim.

Please make sure , if you have any bugs  not mentioned before , that you state them  here as well. 

Survey Link : https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TKGRGST

Let me explain my choice , I do not have game breaking bugs , but I do see room for optimalisation. (how ever you write it)

Be nice to have a creaters power to repopulate fish. I stopped fishing from a lake for several seasons and the fish population did not increase.

I prefer the creator mode and understand that the game even tells me that the mode will have bugs, however....

At certain population numbers (ie: 17, 45, 100) I experience a huge population loss and youngsters refuse to date, move out, get married and mate.  Even using the cupid power doesn't help.  The most Nuggets I've had in a stone hut was 22+ even tho I have PLENTY of housing available.

Sometimes Nuggets will be delivering resources and they will just stop in front of where they were delivering to.  It can be the warehouse, refineries, even wells.

Sometimes when clicking on a Nugget I get their status window but will have text at the bottom of the window: "Injury Me"  "Kill Me" and immunities.  Pressing ESC doesn't get rid of this status screen.  Have to reload the game.

The bugs I have experienced are.

1. Population decline after medieval era once I activate shifts and allow my nuggets to run things, the highest pop I have managed to get is 220 before inevitable decline of doom.

2. My cement factory would not be completed, it was the only thing I had that needed to be built but nuggets would not supply it with refined stone (which I had over 50 of) Not sure if this was related to low pop and nuggets just not having time though but they completed other buildings before it just fine and it was sitting there for hours. 

3. Not game-breaking but sometimes research would randomly complete even though it had a few minutes left or was only halfway through. 

4. On my first play though 90% my nuggets randomly froze (again in medieval era), haven't had this issue repeat though.

Thanks for the detailed reply 

Im finding minor bugs with little things. destroying exile homes produces a msg  of missing!<loc> something something something.... as well during the enact vengeance mission there is a similar msg in the mission screen after completion  and then in the pic I provided in the research screen

20190225035432_1.thumb.jpg.d5e4991d1d14cdee3445e6c4815ac18d.jpg

20190225050503_1.jpg

Edited by ECD_420
added pic re: broken heart/vengeance mission

First time playing and steam says I been playing around 8 hours. I believe that's true. I've been in a single game this whole time. I've started encountering odd "stops". The frame rate just dies completely for around 10-30 seconds or more. (I didn't actually time it.) I tried lowering all the graphic settings just to see if it would help. But it does not. I cannot tell what the actual problem is and I haven't had the chance to read through the forums about it either. I have to assume it's this AMD Radeon card failing me again in terms of gaming.

Otherwise it's just that I can't seem to get gain more than 43 believers at a time and keep them. Even 50 isn't half the current population. I can't tell what I am doing wrong or what I could do to get creator points more easily. If I am spamming them all the time to get more believers I don't have them when I actually need or want them.... There's no stats available (That I could find.) to help me understand if the nuggets love or hate me either or who is a believer and who isn't. Unless I'm just missing something there then it's totally my own fault.

I have had an issue with Nuggets getting stuck on the corner of a mountain next to a lake near my village. They just keep walking into it, and eventually die from dehydration or starvation. If I notice them, I try to move them away, but more eventually get stuck. I even built a watering hole near the spot, and tried to build structures in front of the spot to keep nuggets from getting stuck there, but they continue to get stuck, and die.

Not sure if it is a bug, but one really annoying thing is: when the village has grown very large, near the end of the current age limitation, nuggets will die and none of their children will take over as head of the household. Most often they never marry, and then die of old age still in the youngster portion of the household. I can go from a population in the 300's down to 100-120, just because no one is marrying, the youngsters get old an die, and then many homes are just left empty. I try to use the power to put nuggets together to make new families, but it is VERY times consuming. Even after that, my population is not able to grow to more than 140-160, and then it drops again, and trying to put together so many families dwindles down my god points. #1 thing I want right now is automatic placement of oldest (adult) youngster placed into head of household if the two parents die.

(This is the decline of doom mentioned by another user)

I am also experiencing the missing names when destroying exile village buildings, mentioned by another user.

Universim-Mountain-Corner.jpg

Annoying bug to me is to try to help Nugs build and pick up a rock, hover over the building until green circle lights up, drop item and it doesn't count towards the building material in the building.

It is often the case that they decide to expand across gaps in water or terrain, that requires extremely long pathing to reach. Usually results in a death-wave.

At around 50-100 nugget-count the likelihood of them getting stuck get too high, this is especially visible while upgrading to medieval-tier houses and universities. The nuggets get stuck either inside the structure itself or at the exit-point, and unable to move unless the building is destroyed. Usually not spotted until a death-wave happens.

Past a certain higher nugget-count(150-200+) the majority of game-mechanics simply stop functioning. No building, no resource collection except for designated workers, no children, and un-designated pawns stand around doing nothing while thirsty or starving. Still not sure what the actual cause is, been unable to find common denominators outside nugget-count. Guessing an exception in lower-level actor designation or pathing.

Because of the above and a lot of minor bugs, the game stops being playable around the point where shifts are reached, since micro-management explodes as nuggets stop marrying or producing children and actor pathing becomes unreliable.

Added the survey link : https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TKGRGST

If this thread is still in use then I had an issue with what I assume was the AI and pathing where I tried to send them to the bunkers during a tornado and they all just started grouping up at the bunkers and wouldn't move once they were full. This happened at every one of the bunkers. After I released the alarm they also froze in a circle around the bunker like they were in a cult and preparing to sacrifice those that got bunker spots..... ( Screenshots of that too if you want, its pretty funny)

2019-04-02 (7).png