eeddow

Ennemies included

Hi guys, I discover v0.0.30 with pleasure, I even begun a brand new game with it. I got surprised when I got attacked, 3 little guys are throwing javelins at my buildings and destroying them - slowly - but one by one and all of them.
I find no army control, I would love to tell my peeps to kick some javelin-throwers arse, but I might have missed the tutorial about that.
Also, I looked of course in my powers, and I can basically ... make rain on them. They are rugged, they don't care.

Any idea on how I could keep on playing without dying stupidly from three dudes and their infinite javelins ?

hunters/watch-tower guys and later on police can combat these guys.

my best advice, if a new neighbouring village spawns, quickly build and man the watchtower in the direction of the new village (provided you have researched) also having a hunters hut close-by doesnt hurt either.

Oh ... indeed, I don't have the research yet ... I guess I'm dead then and should begin a new one researching the watchtower quickly...

Hey @eeddow you definitely start the game with powers that can counter an Exile attack. Instead of raining on them, why not grab them and toss them into a lake? Or into space? Or dash them against a rock! We definitely encourage you to be creative with your powers ;)

Just be creative hehe

How on earth didn't I think about it? O.o Or - perhaps I did try and fail, I'll try again...

Just warn your nuggets if they don’t behave that Stronkie will sit on them