Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gabbo1313

The universim Soundtrack

Recommended Posts

hey crytivo, loving this new build you have released, having a lot of fun with it, but as the title of this thread, im wondering if there is plans or somewhere you can direct me to attain the music for this game.

the ambient tracks simply allows me to not notice the time playing and i find myself wondering where the last 6hrs went.
and onto the track i desire the most and thats the load screen, it is really good especially the slight alien-ish sound before the music build-up.

any help Crytivo would be awesome, much love as always!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Glad you like the music. I believe all the music that is currently written (Stone age and medieval) is available in the Collectors pack DLC, which also includes an art book and renders of our models. You can get it on Steam right now if you're interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bought the game via crytivo store and somehow wont let me buy the dlc content on steam, which is a shame lol :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, that's strange. @Alex Koshelkov can you clear this up? Is there any other way to purchase the soundtrack than through the Steam DLC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

took a screenshot of the dlc portion in steam, just helping you guys as much to get proper info, lol i just want that music :P

dlcost.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

Haven't been here for ages, I do try the game every now and then but it's only now that I'm starting to really see the game appear that I have been craving and wow it really has come on since I last played it :)

 

Just noticed this thread about the soundtrack, art pack etc, as one of the original Kickstarter backers at the $65 level shouldn't I automatically own this collectors pack and the next one when it's released? because at the moment it's not showing as owned by me on my Steam account and I can't find the soundtrack in my game files.

 

Quote

You will receive early alpha and beta access to the game when the builds become available, and the full DRM-free game at release for PC, MAC, or Linux. You will also receive an OFFICIAL THANK YOU email from Crytivo Games for your support, the official digital ART BOOK, exclusive wallpapers, the soundtrack, and the digitally-enhanced game manual in all its textual glory! You will also receive the COPPER Backer Forum Badge + access to the private discussion forums.

 

Also are you still planning to incorporate all the Kickstarter items as listed in the individual tiers into the game once we get close to and into the Space Age?

 

Guard-Satellite Star Keeper. Receive a Kickstarter exclusive model design for this item and an instant unlock.

Crytivo Industries Lab Extension. Unlock the Cowtivo Industries Skyscraper, a subsidiary of Crytivo Industries, that will allow you to experiment on cows and send them into space on missions.

Observatory - Luna 1987. Receive a Kickstarter exclusive model design for this item and an instant unlock.

Exclusive Mystery Planet. You will receive an exclusive planet available only for Kickstarter Backers! The mystery planet will feature unique 3D models and environmental characteristics. One such characteristic is floating mountains ala Avatar!

Fully-Loaded Discovery Rover. Receive a Kickstarter exclusive model design for this item and an instant unlock.

 

I trust you guys but I'm just checking, I'm sure you understand :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sounds like the answer to your question is yes! :) But that isn't my department. @Sasha or @Alex Koshelkov can probably tell you more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that's what I thought, I'll wait and see if one of the others spots this thread, if not I'll contact them direct, thanks for the reply Magecoerlin :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, Shireknight said:

Hi guys,

 

Haven't been here for ages, I do try the game every now and then but it's only now that I'm starting to really see the game appear that I have been craving and wow it really has come on since I last played it :)

 

Just noticed this thread about the soundtrack, art pack etc, as one of the original Kickstarter backers at the $65 level shouldn't I automatically own this collectors pack and the next one when it's released? because at the moment it's not showing as owned by me on my Steam account and I can't find the soundtrack in my game files.

 

 

Also are you still planning to incorporate all the Kickstarter items as listed in the individual tiers into the game once we get close to and into the Space Age?

 

Guard-Satellite Star Keeper. Receive a Kickstarter exclusive model design for this item and an instant unlock.

Crytivo Industries Lab Extension. Unlock the Cowtivo Industries Skyscraper, a subsidiary of Crytivo Industries, that will allow you to experiment on cows and send them into space on missions.

Observatory - Luna 1987. Receive a Kickstarter exclusive model design for this item and an instant unlock.

Exclusive Mystery Planet. You will receive an exclusive planet available only for Kickstarter Backers! The mystery planet will feature unique 3D models and environmental characteristics. One such characteristic is floating mountains ala Avatar!

Fully-Loaded Discovery Rover. Receive a Kickstarter exclusive model design for this item and an instant unlock.

 

I trust you guys but I'm just checking, I'm sure you understand :)

 

 

Hi, we are still planning to keep our promise ;)

All the rewards will be delivered as we get all those mechanics and features into the game. If you are kickstarter backer, all the soundtracks should be available for you via Crytivo website. Just login and click on the Universim game in your library. 

image.pngYou should see similar options available to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sasha said:

Hi, we are still planning to keep our promise ;)

All the rewards will be delivered as we get all those mechanics and features into the game. If you are kickstarter backer, all the soundtracks should be available for you via Crytivo website. Just login and click on the Universim game in your library. 

image.pngYou should see similar options available to you

 

 

Hi Sasha, thank you for your reply, this is so good to hear. I knew you guys were going to be true to your word from day one (unlike a lot of the other Kickstarter projects I backed -_-) I just had a good feeling about your team and it's paid off because the game is really starting to get exciting now :)

 

Had a look as you suggested, you're right everything's here but the soundtrack zip file is an old version and only contains the first 10 tracks of the main soundtrack and the bonus tracks, could you update it when you get a chance to include the latest 17 tracks please.

 

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing what the future brings for both The Universim and Crytivo in general,

Jay :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 2:07 AM, Shireknight said:

 

 

Hi Sasha, thank you for your reply, this is so good to hear. I knew you guys were going to be true to your word from day one (unlike a lot of the other Kickstarter projects I backed -_-) I just had a good feeling about your team and it's paid off because the game is really starting to get exciting now :)

 

Had a look as you suggested, you're right everything's here but the soundtrack zip file is an old version and only contains the first 10 tracks of the main soundtrack and the bonus tracks, could you update it when you get a chance to include the latest 17 tracks please.

 

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing what the future brings for both The Universim and Crytivo in general,

Jay :)

Thank you for your trust and your kick words. They help us a lot and keep the spirit of the team high. 

 

Please, double check all those soundtracks on Crytivo. We updated them all. You should have all the soundtracks that we have in the game there. 

 

Sincerely,

Sasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sasha said:

Thank you for your trust and your kick words. They help us a lot and keep the spirit of the team high. 

 

Please, double check all those soundtracks on Crytivo. We updated them all. You should have all the soundtracks that we have in the game there. 

 

Sincerely,

Sasha

 

Awesome just downloaded it and had a listen, there is so much good music in there but my favorite track of all still has to be Magic, because that was the first track I heard when I saw Universim for the first time and it just etched itself on my brain lol.

 

Shout out to your narrator as well, his lines are so funny they crack me up and he really does remind me of Morgan Freeman who we all know of course is God :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×