Sign in to follow this  
Gabbo1313

The universim Soundtrack

hey crytivo, loving this new build you have released, having a lot of fun with it, but as the title of this thread, im wondering if there is plans or somewhere you can direct me to attain the music for this game.

the ambient tracks simply allows me to not notice the time playing and i find myself wondering where the last 6hrs went.
and onto the track i desire the most and thats the load screen, it is really good especially the slight alien-ish sound before the music build-up.

any help Crytivo would be awesome, much love as always!

Hey! Glad you like the music. I believe all the music that is currently written (Stone age and medieval) is available in the Collectors pack DLC, which also includes an art book and renders of our models. You can get it on Steam right now if you're interested

i bought the game via crytivo store and somehow wont let me buy the dlc content on steam, which is a shame lol :(

Hmm, that's strange. @Alex Koshelkov can you clear this up? Is there any other way to purchase the soundtrack than through the Steam DLC?

took a screenshot of the dlc portion in steam, just helping you guys as much to get proper info, lol i just want that music :P

dlcost.png