DoomBot

Nuggets Don't move bug

I was playing The Universim and my goal was to reach industrialization, right before I research it my nuggets just stopped moving and stopped doing any actions, I think this bug exists more than 2 months now, I've tried to fix it but nothing works, they just freeze again. 

Can you clarify which perk you mean by industrialization? If it's happening every time, it would be great if you could get use a save file or two from around this point. Best if you had a save file from right before you queue the perk, after you queue the perk and before it finishes researching, and right after the perk finishes researching.

The files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Googledrive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

Savegames folder
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

If you can help out  , join discord https://discord.gg/crytivo  and sent Sasha a DM with your bugs , He also would love to see your save game and / or crash dumps

Where to fiind the Crashfile:

The crashfile is located at C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CrashDumps .. Called The Universim.exe.7056.dmp and UnityCrashHandler64.exe.5224.dmp

Where to find your save game:

Savefile is located at : C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc_\The Universim\Saves

Make sure you split the dump into two files of max 5 MB , due the limitation of discord of sending files larger then 8 MB

I have also had this occur where nearly all my nuggets had frozen in place and would not move. Have not had this re-occur though on my last 2 playthroughs.

Well let’s hope with the next update this bug is also not there.