Grevious_Blaze

Wolf Quest Bug

I was playing the Experimental branch and when i got the Rescue the nugget from the wolf pack quest i found him and dropped him into the green circle and nothing happened, i know it was the right nugget child so i don't know what happened. Can someone help me?

Hey Grevious, can you asnwer the following questions please?

Did the child survive? Like get up and walk around once you dropped them?

Was the timer still running? Had it run out after picking him up, but before dropping him?

What behavior did the child do after dropping him? Did he grow up and perform a normal job like everyone else?

If you can help out  , join discord https://discord.gg/crytivo  and sent Sasha a DM with your bugs , He also would love to see your save game and / or crash dumps

Where to find the Crashfile:

The crashfile is located at C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CrashDumps .. Called The Universim.exe.7056.dmp and UnityCrashHandler64.exe.5224.dmp

Where to find your save game:

Savefile is located at : C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc_\The Universim\Saves

Make sure you split the dump into two files of max 5 MB , due the limitation of discord of sending files larger then 8 MB

i killed him in frustration so, no save file sorry, he was alive and he got up after the first time i dropped him into the circle so i don't know what else i can tell you, sorry, timer was at ~3 mins when i dropped him