Sign in to follow this  
Sprool

power outage?

I'm all maxed out on the development tree, got about 310 population, now every nugget year or two i get a warning theres a power shortage (there isn't - plenty of gas plants and charged batteries) due to water not being supplied (there's plenty of water, its summer, nothing frozen over). The tool bar at the bottom goes to zero for a while then returns to normal. Looks like a bug to me?

That definitely sounds like a bug. Can you supply a save file please? Files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Googledrive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

Savegames folder
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

I'm on a mac so the save game path is a bit more complex, I compressed the save game file as a zip - its 5.8meg which is too large to attach here (3.9Mb limit :( )

Heres the zip file link on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r47gdcyqygn8um1/Sprool3.zip?dl=0

[edit]: Looking back, I was quite low on gas mines, maybe the supply had been exhausted, but I'm pretty sure the gas mines stopped production due to water shortage, though this was during the warm months with plenty in the reservoirs 

Sign in to follow this