incredi_imp

Nuggets stop moving

So, I have a save where every time I load it, a few minutes later all my Nuggets stop moving. I can make individual Nuggets move with God Powers (using telekinesis on a Nugget makes nearby Nuggets run away in fear/awe, for example, but once they are far enough away, they stop moving), but otherwise they all continue doing whatever they were doing when they "froze" (mining animation, for example) until they die of hunger or thirst. I've tried sounding the alarm: the sound plays, but no Nuggets move. I've paused and unpaused, sped up the game, reloaded several times, no dice. Is there a place on my computer I can find my save file so I can submit it to the devs to look at?

I'm playing on a Mac and the save file is the latest version.

Yes, so the File path is Users/"user"/Library/Application Support/Crytivo Games Inc/The Universim/Saves

I can't upload it here because it's too large, is there a place I can upload it if it'll be helpful for the devs? If it won't help anyone, that's fine too.

Yes, I would recommend zipping it and then trying. If you still can't upload, put it on dropbox or google drive and send me a download link.

Hello,

When I loaded up my save file, I noticed my nuggets doing nothing as well. I had to use Telekinesis to get them to move/get back to work, I noticed it mainly with the Farmers. 

HERE is the save file that had nuggets standing around.

HERE is the last autosave from that game, which coincidentally is bugged (forever loads - posted in the other bug reports thread)