captn_rob

Neverending load screen

It already takes way too long to load the game but last night I tried several times to load my saved game from the night before. Each time I waited over 30 minutes and nothing happened. This is getting frustrating and no longer fun. 

I'm on the latest steam version {"Version":"0.0.29.22386"}

My nugget population was over 250 and had just started upgrading stone huts to tudor houses. 

I have a decent gaming rig: 8 core 3.2 ghz AMD processor, 24GB RAM, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, and a 500GB SST drive. 

If a save takes longer than 5 minutes to load, it's almost definitely bugged and will not load ever. There is some error occurring during the loading process, likely caused by a bug from the save file. The best you can do at the moment is send us the save file so we can look at it, and then try and load an older save of your game. I know this is super frustrating, but there's still a lot of stuff we're fixing while in early access and getting these reports will help us decrease it happening in the future.

Files can be compressed and uploaded somewhere to the cloud, like Dropbox or Googledrive, whatever is easiest for you. Then just post the download link here so we have access to it.

Savegames folder
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

Hello,

I had an autosave that forever loads. About a week ago, I logged off with a manual save. When I logged back in, the archive nugget died and I didn't realize, so I played about 6 ish hours without a save. When I finally assigned a nugget, it autosaved and maybe I clicked the autosave, but it started loading a save file when I was in game (it all happened so fast; from clicking the archive building to assigning the nugget, to deleting super old saves, to the gaming loading a save file while in game).   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nibn5rfpg9s77kn/auto1?dl=0

Please let me know if you have any troubles with my dropbox link. 

I have the same problem with a planet of 300 nuggets

Thanks everyone for the save files

El problema de que no cargue un archivo de guardado anterior es, que cuando se guarda el juego, no hay que hacerlo dándole clic al guardado previo, hay que volver a poner el nombre del guardado en el archivo y luego sobreescribir. Si se hace de otra forma, no cargará la partida.

Lo aprendí por las malas.