Sign in to follow this  
FinnyTee

Nugget Pathing into water to collect resources

Somehow, my Nuggets dropped stacks of wood and stone about 10ft underwater. I know it happened AFTER a wolfpack attack. Regardless, the nuggets are repeatedly trying to recover the sunken resources. They path into the water right to the stacks, then pause, turn around, and attempt to find a new path to the resources. They will loop forever, with dehydration usually getting them first.

I can stop them from looping by picking them up and placing them on the other side of town. Eventually, if I catch everyone, the resources de-spawn and everyone goes back to work. I only noticed the problem because my stores of lumber were strangely low and construction had stopped because of the lumber shortage. That's when I started looking around and saw nuggets looping back into the oceans.

Here is one: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnWmdscm3CG0guc-4lY8RkVg1Tl-mg

This has the Diving for resource bug as well as the warehouse full bug. There is an area by the inland sea where I have water pumps and 3 warehouses. The warehouses filled up too fast and the nuggets try to deliver to a filled warehouse, stand around and eventually die. One of them died with a stack under water. Then another nugget with a partial stack tried forever to get the underwater stack and died, leaving another stack underwater. This caused several other nuggets to attempt to retieve the items.

So now I have 15-20 nuggets milling around the warehouse entrances, waiting long enough to die of thirst, and several are now attempting diving courses and the number of diving students will continue to grow as they keep leaving more and more underwater.

57CE60DAC2E71B1B3EB371B7E671D3D0686B7E62

Yeah this is destroying my world because of this I went from 250 population down to under a 100 I hope there is a fix for this... I can't play and gonna lose hours and hours of game time grrr.

Sign in to follow this