Sign in to follow this  
Kerby84

Unhappy with a purchase? Let’s fix that.

Unhappy with a purchase? Let’s fix that.
... Does a game refuse to run on your system? Have you been fighting errors for too long? Did a title fail to meet your expectations? Contact us and we’ll sort it out!

https://crytivo.com/en/about-us

Did a title fail to meet your expectations? Not only my expectations. It failed to meet the original advertised Kickstarter pitch. Instead of an indirect god game in which you place the epicenter and your civilization builds autonomously around it if you have unlocked the technology for a building, we have a direct builder game with tideous micromanagement. Ministers won't change the base gameplay because this gameplay "place building gameplay" is the core concept

Because the game is not as advertised and will never be as advertised (bla bla pre alpha bla bla since 2014 bla bla development needs time... wrong dev direction) I offer Crytivo a buyout. My Kickstarter plege was $90 and I paid $100 because extra delivery costs to europe. Because i didn't  and won't recieve the final product as part of the Kickstarter campaing (boxed game) I add the $10 to my pledge.

Of course you had time to work with my money so interests must be paid.

Dear Crytivo Team, contact me and pay me out and i'll leave you forever.

Best wishes

Kerby84

For you... @Alex Koshelkov

You really need to stop spamming all over, we've been very nice and listening to your feedback. But you just spamming your personal opinion all over the places. If you'll not stop doing that you'll be banned. We're happy to hear what you have to say, but you keep posting the same thing everywhere over and over. Please stop polluting forums with the same negative comments you've been copy/pasting. Last and final warning for you.

It's not my personal opinion Alex. View your own Kickstarter page. And watch the video. Indirect building placement vs. builder game. It's a difference. And you have not been nice. 

And this is if you can read an offer to get rid of me. It's my right to use this forum as Kickstarter. It's part of the Kickstarter. so your choice. I want to leave CRY Tivo behind me.  Oh and btw. if you can read... I participated only in one topic for months. ;-) No spamming here. :emoticon-00109-kiss: The last own topic was November (Un)happy patch and of course the topic about all the lies someone else created.  So proven you wrong again.

43 minutes ago, Kerby84 said:

It's not my personal opinion Alex. View your own Kickstarter page. And watch the video. Indirect building placement vs. builder game. It's a difference. And you have not been nice. 

And this is if you can read an offer to get rid of me. It's my right to use this forum as Kickstarter. It's part of the Kickstarter. so your choice. I want to leave CRY Tivo behind me.  Oh and btw. if you can read... I participated only in one topic for months. ;-) No spamming here. :emoticon-00109-kiss: The last own topic was November (Un)happy patch and of course the topic about all the lies someone else created.  So proven you wrong again.

Kerby, we will no longer tolerate your hostile threats. We don't need your ultimatum. Your goal is to annoy us to earn money, after you've been playing the game for several years. As per Steam policy, you've played over 100 hours more than the maximum allowed for a refund, and we can only assume that you have just as many hours before we launched on Steam. Most people consider to have paid $1 USD for an hour of gameplay to be the idea exchange, and you seem to have even beaten that rate. Because of this, our team will stop engaging with you on all fronts. You are an attention seeking individual that's been given polite and reasonable answers to your questions through this whole time. You've now become increasingly belligerent and we will not tolerate this type of behavior. From now on you'll not get any more attention from us, and if you continue creating useless posts on forums (Including the Steam forums where you have been just as belligerent to others), we will remove you from them.