I would like to suggest this idea, as it becomes apparent that with 200 or so nuggets, quite a few will be old geezers and die while working their nuggets off, I would actually like this implementation

since at some point a majority of old nuggets will be more of a hindrance than help. A single rest house would contain up to 20 old nuggets (or maybe house them ? :D).

Once the town hall is built and ministry of health is implemented it would become an automatic function built by nuggets and old nuggets would occupy those or be moved from their houses to the rest homes.

The general issue is that at this point the nuggets don't use logic in terms of age, old nuggets should technically be slower and weaker, bu the only indicators towards age is the number and possibly grey hair. Currently the game only uses the age as expiration of the unit, due to that the unit works as normal (but is not allowed to reproduce at some point) and while doing it's work, whatever it is, it would die, sometimes while carrying a precious hard to obtain resource like gas or iron. If they are sent to the old geezers house they will stop working and lose cargo or even fall down from the weather station, and clutter the area with their remains.

I do like the idea of rest houses. It may be something that could be implemented in the modern age, and would be a good way to actually cut down on the number of nugget models. Thanks!

you're very welcome :)