Crooktain Cap

Nuggets Refuse to build/upgrade buildings

I have gotten to a point of 120-150 people in my village now and the game seems to freeze.
i am playing on the latest V28.
When you reach around 100 citizens the nuggets stop building or upgrading the buildings you place. i got almost 500 units of every material but still they do nothing.

it also seems like the population stops growing.. even with all the requirements in perfect condition i never see my population count climb to more than 150.

(The nuggets are building stuff, but very slow)

Edited by amundaem03

We'll need to see a save file in order to understand what's going on here. Please post that, it's found here:

Savegames folder C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

Settings & Log file folder C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim

Please also post your output log as well

It says the save file is too big to be uploded in forums but try this link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iGOX_2HKW4ncXIezMH4_OLL0ff2hkGrn/view?usp=sharing
pasted the output log at least :)

output_log.txt

Yeah to upload directly you'll have to compress the file, but this absolutely works fine. I've sent it to our AI engineer, so hopefully he can figure out why exactly this is happening

Hi there, 

I recently bought this game. Im enjoying it a lot, and decided to leave almost everyone as labour and then get them into jobs when I had around 140 population. The only problem is, for some reason, no matter where I place the cemetery, they refuse to build it. They have also refused to build any mines. Also, even though they were starving at one point, they refused to build a restaurant as well too. Could you please look into this, I dont see why they are refusing to work, a cemetery should be a necessity so I dont see why they refuse to support and build one. I also dont get why they were picky when starving and refusing to build the restaurant. 

One more thing, I have plenty of reservoirs, however, they are refusing to build any more wells. They did upgrade the reservoirs but they are refusing to upgrade literally anything else. I dont see how theyve gotten so lazy, or is this maybe a bug or something ...?