Sign in to follow this  
majik1213

Bridges?

First, love the new update!  Can get much further now thanks to the lumber mill allowing workers to plant trees and forestation.  Nuggets seem to reproduce more.  

Just a thought: have you guys considered letting creators build bridges?  It would help get from point A to point B.  The water seems to get in the way of navigation.

Bridges are something we're considering, but we don't have a super set timeline on when something like that would materialize.

My Nuggets started to build some houses on the other side of a lake to my city.  Many died trying to build these houses (during a population boom).  A bridge would have been helpful here.

For the time being, the best strategy is to not place your epicenter too close to a lake, especially a long and thin one. Remember that all the houses will be built in a circle around the epicenter.

YES! Bridges please! or at least an option to cancel construction of houses in areas you don't want them to build! Takes FOREVER to get anything done when it's on the other side of a lake, especially since you have to build all the support buildings to make the new neighbourhood viable! (edit: just figured out that electrify god power will destroy building foundations, but this is extremely expensive!)

20181013114904_1.jpg

On 10/8/2018 at 1:55 PM, Magecoerlin said:

Bridges are something we're considering, but we don't have a super set timeline on when something like that would materialize.

Oddly, the splash screen presented in opening the game of a world with admittedly all the inaccessible structures shows bridges, so I thought that was forthcoming for sure.

Thanks @jiggly for the tip!  For the time being I will electrify women and children first who dare reside in houses across thin lakes hehe.

Hey guys, I am new to this.

I just want to tell you that I am a game enthusiastic person, and would like to play many video games on PC.

Just for the curiosity, I want to know what games are everybody playing?