SoulStarMecca

V27 on MAC :: Same Visual Bugs

I was soooo excited to see that the issues with Macs were addressed in the latest patch notes ... then I get in the game and most of the saaaaaame bugs are still there. :( 

Build version:

V27

Severity on a scale of 1-5:

4-5

Description:

The majority of the items in game do not appear clearly and are not stable.  The Le Cupidon creator power, nuggets, building shadows, and animals leave visual trails behind them as they move, the ground textures flash in patches, and the light coming from the huts is always flashing bright neon colors. (no more neon flashes from huts)  The dead nuggets appear as black squares on the ground that the Telekinesis creator power does not always allow me to find & click on or move the dead nugget.  The circles that display the amount of creator power, nuggets names, appear as black squares.  The research tree sometimes has a transparent background, instead of the light blue.  (that part fixed too)

Reproduction:

This happens every time I start a new game and/or load previous save files.  I have tried backing up the game file on Steam, uninstalling/reinstalling, and verifying game files.  I also tried adjusting the graphics settings.

I am playing on a Mac mini ::

Processor  2.6 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory  8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics  Intel Iris 1536

Hmm... well some of these we definitely thought we fixed. Time to dive back in. Thanks for the report though.

Well, the black squares for the dead nuggets was gone early on in the game but as I approached 150 nuggets, the squares came back.  The graphic issue where the cam movement turned it white and cased the game to crash was gone early on too, but again the more nuggets the more the bugs came back.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)

Processor: 4 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2048 MB

I still have black squares when my nuggets  die. God points still show black squares and when I try to force my nuggets to mate I get a black line 

make sure you follow up this post with your own thread so they can track it.