Ben Morgan

Nuggets Not Moving

I spoke to one of your helpers at CRYTIVO, and he said I need to send you my saved files so you can have a look and try and fix it.

Sadly my saved files are a bit to big, so if you know a reason why my nuggets are not moving, then please also let me know, and I will try and fix it with your instructions.

Thanks

In order to upload the saves, they have to be compressed. Once you do that, it should upload, but let us know if you have continued difficulty

Hi 

i Managed to compress it, but it said the upload failed, any ideas of why this may be?

Thanks

Hmm, no I'm not sure. If you could, put the compressed file in some remote cloud repository (Dropbox, Google Drive, something else) and PM me the link to that file.

For some reason, when the game updated, I can not play my saved game. I only went on the game to see if it worked but can not play it now. It says saved from old version.

Save games don't transfer between update versions. Because of all of the features and bugs fixes implemented, old saves break very badly, sometimes even between small changes. So with the monthly updates, the saves would just break and if we let people load them, we'd be flooded in bug reports that are because people loaded old save games. It's not great, but there's nothing that can really be done about it unfortunately.

Do you think this would stop when it's fully out please?

@Ben Morgan in relation to your first post: don't attach CE to the game with mono activated. if you want to know why exactly, go look on the fearless revolution forum. it takes longer to get proper values but AOB or scanning for values at each game run is your best bet if you want to avoid freezes.

in relation to your second problem: every time the game version changes, save games always stop working. it's been said and explained since version 17 i think (or maybe earlier).

PS: sorry if i came in too late with the explanations. hope this helps though

Thanks

Yeah sadly my data has been deleted and would love a refund until they get it sorted, but I got it from Steam, and I have played it for more than 2 hours.

Magecoerline 

I know things take time and I fully appreciated that, but if you can give me the thumbs up saying that my saved progress will not be affected by updates that would be great. Obviously it doesn't matter when that will be as I have lots more games to keep me happy. I just like to know.

Thanks for your help.

It's impossible to say for sure. Once we fully release and are feature complete, there would likely still be a short period of time after that where we just work on fixing bugs and improving current gameplay. However, it's possible the changes at that time will not affect save versions, though unlikely. But, eventually yes, the game will reach a point where it's finished and we're no longer making major changes.