Wranek

Looking for Crops

Yeah.. like I say i´ve build my first Farm an instantly a new Quest pops up.

The Quest says i should look for some new edible crops with my telecinesis power and drop it over the Farm.

Well I have basicly no idea what i´m looking for. I tried to pick up bushes what resulted in destroying them.

So I guess thats not what is meant. But there isn´t anything else what feels like crops or so.

Can someone help me?

You need to find some Bushes with fruits, if you pick up bushes that have been harvested by your nuggets, they dissapear, so either hold your mouse over the bush to see if it has anything left on it, or zoom in on it to see if the bush is empty or if it has fruits, or whatever they have on it:D

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Wranek:

Yeah.. like I say i´ve build my first Farm an instantly a new Quest pops up.

The Quest says i should look for some new edible crops with my telecinesis power and drop it over the Farm.

Well I have basicly no idea what i´m looking for. I tried to pick up bushes what resulted in destroying them.

So I guess thats not what is meant. But there isn´t anything else what feels like crops or so.

Can someone help me?

Doesn't work when it's Winter! 
THe Crops get destroyed. Try it in spring or summer. Both worked for me

Thanks a lot for help. It works fine now.

Another Question: Is there a way to stop my nuggets from breeding? My birthrate seems out of hands and i want a bit more controlle abot my population.

You have to put them to work, that's how you control your population, if you give them too many things to build early on, you will have problems later on, having too few nuggets, another thing that stops them from breeding out of control is theyr jobs, so placing new buildings and jobs:D. You'll figure it out eventualy, I've had this problem a few times, giving them too many things to build and they weren't dating...