Sasha

SAVE GAME ISSUE. Need your input!

Hey Guys & Girls, 

Thank you all for all your help and support. We are glad to have such an amazing community. 

We would like to ask you for some help. 

Currently, a lot of people reported that they have an issue with the saves. We fixed the save issue twice already, but we still keep getting the reports from some people that they have an issue. If someone is playing the Steam Version (Latest Experimental Branch) and you encounter an issue with the save, please send us your save file. Before doing so, please ensure that your version of the game is 19672-19673. You can find those numbers on top part of your screen. You can PM me your save file directly via discord: Sasha#5709

Thank you! 

Sincerely,

Sasha

The exp branch and the public/main branch are now one in the same, correct?

Will you stick to hotfixes on the exp branch in the future? Then roll them into the main now and then?

I'm only asking because I want to know what branch to stick to for the most up to date version heheh

2 minutes ago, TallBear said:

The exp branch and the public/main branch are now one in the same, correct?

Will you stick to hotfixes on the exp branch in the future? Then roll them into the main now and then?

I'm only asking because I want to know what branch to stick to for the most up to date version heheh

It will deeply depend on the issue to be honest. If we won't have game breaking issues that everyone will experience all the time, we will still to a monthly updates + fixes. If we will have a game breaking bugs, we will fix them asap and upload to the experimental branch. So as you can see it will be based on the severity of the bugs.

Hello i have a saved game which has stalled on reload but don't know how or where to send saved game file a point in the right direction would be much appriciated thank you :)

@jimmytack great to hear! Please post a separate topic with the save file included and any details you think might be relevant. You should compress the file and then upload it directly here. If that doesn't work, upload it to the cloud (Dropbox, google drive, etc.) and post the link in your post. Thanks for the help Jimmy