Sign in to follow this  
aztuk

Suggestion : You make your world

As a god, you should be able to create pretty much everything in the world/universe.

I think that there is something missing before you place the epicentre. What if you'd have a bunch of powers to model the world your nuggest would live in. You would have in the beginning of each game and an empty planet. You have the following powers, all have specific cost :

Planet

Change type (select like season)

Adjust size (small, medium, big) 

Wind force (select like season)

Geology

Add water (brush)

Add desert (brush)

Add rocks (brush and point)

Biome

Plant trees (brush type)

Add animal spawns (small, big, medium)

Add fishes

Once you have finished forming your planet, you have spent a certain amount of creator points. This amount is then used to chose bonus/malus to your nuggets. The richer your planet is, the less point you have to tweak your nuggets. The hardest your home planet is, the strongest your nuggets will be. And in the next step you chose the bonus/malus to your nuggets.

These bonus would be stuff pretty much like what you can find in the research tree and that we find useless to search (more force, less hungry/thirsty, move speed, happier, birth rate, ...).

And only then you put your epicentre.

18 hours ago, aztuk said:

As a god, you should be able to create pretty much everything in the world/universe

I agree with you we should be able to create everything to feel like a god in the game and also control everything too.

The planet creator/editor is a planned feature and was one of the stretch goals met via the kickstarter campaign. Thats all the info I can give you at the moment though!

On 9/5/2018 at 2:24 PM, Mirror said:

The planet creator/editor is a planned feature and was one of the stretch goals met via the kickstarter campaign. Thats all the info I can give you at the moment though!

i know its not related but is there still going to be an immortality power? you know making a nugget live forever? It would be nice especially for like streamers ect to be able to do that if they like name certain nuggets for a stream to have them stick around for awhile... until they do something stupid which they probably will cus they are nuggets after all..

I know Plant Trees coming next Oct 1st update, that be like planet editing at the early stage!