lukasfdahl

game will not save universim glitch

My game will for som reason not save when i click on the save button in the arcive it says saveing in progress as usual  but the game is still runing and i can move an build stuff while the message is up and i pause the game and try wating and 5 minuts go by without anything happening normaly it only takes 5-20 seconds but it wont save i have tryed rejoninig the multipel times but it is not working pleaze help me i can't save my game

Are we trying this On the normal version or the hotfix? 2hotfixes been out on the test branch.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/352720/announcements/detail/1692679423636146620

The autosave timer has been limited in order to solve some of the issues with autosaves. You can still press F7 to autosave (quicksave) at any time.

5 hours ago, lukasfdahl said:

My game will for som reason not save when i click on the save button in the arcive it says saveing in progress as usual  but the game is still runing and i can move an build stuff while the message is up and i pause the game and try wating and 5 minuts go by without anything happening normaly it only takes 5-20 seconds but it wont save i have tryed rejoninig the multipel times but it is not working pleaze help me i can't save my game

That's a known save bug. There's a big thread on this already. Did you manually apply the hotfix in steam?

14 hours ago, lukasfdahl said:

8 hours ago, TallBear said:

That's a known save bug. There's a big thread on this already. Did you manually apply the hotfix in steam?

How would I go about applying this hotfix. Is it through the standard experimental version in the Beta's tab in properties?

10 minutes ago, Minichris72 said:

How would I go about applying this hotfix. Is it through the standard experimental version in the Beta's tab in properties?

Yep that's it. If you pick experimental, it will apply the hotfixes