Sign in to follow this  
dajordanator

Nugget Pathfinding Issue

Bug Severity: 3.5

Nuggets get stuck in terrain, or on invisible walls, or just all around refuse to grab the ample supplies of food and water that are present. Bug only occurs after getting my population to around 40 to 50 nuggets, but consistently occurs after 40 to 50 Nuggets. Can be temporarily fixed by grabbing a nugget with telekinesis and moving them around  little, but they or another nugget will quickly get stuck. Partially unrelated, but during one run i had some nuggets that got stuck under the terrain and not even the telekinesis power could get them out.

==================================================================================================================================================================I did see there were other forum posts about this bug but i figured id make my own and add whatever detail others may have missed

Nuggets tend to go under the ground constantly in my playthroughs and die under there from thirst and whatnot. I can't even get them out with telekinesis

Or they could just allow same sex nuggets to breed

Human/earth rules do not need to apply LOL

actually they used to let that happen, but then they removed it

You can make same sex couples with the god power... they get linked by this HUGE ass rainbow.. but they can not breed.

Sign in to follow this