I can’t for the life of me figure out how to keep my water from evaporating or freezing. Is it based on where I choose to start my civilization? Or do I have to wait until I learn a new skill?  If the wolves don’t destroy me, or a tornado doesn’t wreck my village than it’s the shortage of water that kills my progress. Lol

9 minutes ago, Socks1w said:

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to keep my water from evaporating or freezing. Is it based on where I choose to start my civilization? Or do I have to wait until I learn a new skill?  If the wolves don’t destroy me, or a tornado doesn’t wreck my village than it’s the shortage of water that kills my progress. Lol

Place some Reservoirs. They keep water for you. This way you can survive the winter. Evaporation does hit your water resources a little bit, but should not take a lot of water from you. Just make sure that at all times you have enough reservoirs before winter hits. 

8 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Place some Reservoirs. They keep water for you. This way you can survive the winter. Evaporation does hit your water resources a little bit, but should not take a lot of water from you. Just make sure that at all times you have enough reservoirs before winter hits. 

I currently have two. So I’ll try making more. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Socks1w said:

I currently have two. So I’ll try making more. Thanks!

1-2 is good for the start

Still didn’t work, winter came and all my waters gone. 

The problem is that if the water is frozen it is not counted... since water often freezes in winter the water will instantly drop to 0 no matter how much you have stored... which is why i just use the power to advance season to spring every year and instantly my water goes back to its unfrozen value...

I dont really like this change... it seems like a good idea in theory... but at the same time it also defeats itself

the change was probably designed so that you would need a reservoir in the first place when you never needed them before... however unless you build in specific areas where its warmer the water always freezes in winter and isnt counted anyways so it really doesn't help.

7 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

The problem is that if the water is frozen it is not counted... since water often freezes in winter the water will instantly drop to 0 no matter how much you have stored... which is why i just use the power to advance season to spring every year and instantly my water goes back to its unfrozen value...

I dont really like this change... it seems like a good idea in theory... but at the same time it also defeats itself

the change was probably designed so that you would need a reservoir in the first place when you never needed them before... however unless you build in specific areas where its warmer the water always freezes in winter and isnt counted anyways so it really doesn't help.

I don’t build up my god power points very fast. Or I would do that too.  Out of 54 nuggets I only have 12 believers. This is hard. Lol

1 minute ago, Socks1w said:

I don’t build up my god power points very fast. Or I would do that too.  Out of 54 nuggets I only have 12 believers. This is hard. Lol

Can you make a screenshot please ? 

9 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

The water can't freeze in theory unless you place the reservoir in mountains.

There’s no water and then it shows my bldgs with no water and all my depressed nuggets. Also I’m not in the mountains  AB5A21DA-32C5-4769-B394-973E611DC62C.jpeg

562A55A4-D31D-4E71-97D6-6C6EE0360C1F.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Socks1w said:

There’s no water and then it shows my bldgs with no water and all my depressed nuggets. Also I’m not in the mountains  AB5A21DA-32C5-4769-B394-973E611DC62C.jpeg

562A55A4-D31D-4E71-97D6-6C6EE0360C1F.jpeg

You can use rain god power in order to fill up the reservoirs.  At this stage you need ~5-6 reservoirs in order to keep such a big civilization 

1 hour ago, Sasha said:

You can use rain god power in order to fill up the reservoirs.  At this stage you need ~5-6 reservoirs in order to keep such a big civilization 

Oh! Ok I’ll try that. Makes sense. 

But how can I get better at getting believers so I have enough god power?

5 minutes ago, Socks1w said:

Oh! Ok I’ll try that. Makes sense. 

But how can I get better at getting believers so I have enough god power?

Using god powers and completing quests will provide you more believers. The more actions you do with the god powers, the more believers you will be getting

the problem with that sasha is after you have over 100 people you have to literally spend all your creation points just to maintain your current level of believers as old ones die off fast from old age.... you literally cannot keep up with it no matter what you do and it just keeps declining the longer it goes on... there needs to be a way for nuggets to spread belief on their own without you being the only thing generating belief.... like maybe nuggets that believe and saw something godlike would tell others about it and word would spread... but it would decline if you don't do anything for awhile..

and also why does advancing seasons not cause any belief? i mean if i saw it skip past winter right back into spring during the fall time i would be pretty confused and question things...

faith could spread via generations? That's pretty much how it works in reality and each generation would expand faith not just continue it.

Faith, Should be able to spread freely among people, maybe adding a church or the game would help with that to some degree could also increase happiness a tad bit.