iLLuzions

Where are the Changes and new stuff?

So guys, i was following the Forums in the Background a while.

Always reading crytivos promises here and there and yeah i was one of those who believed them, because human tend to  believe in stuff like god, church and yeah.

but.. is it just me or did actually Nothing Change ? for me it seems like its the same old game they gave us months ago with the same old Bugs and the same Nuggets.

Nothing i see is really new (except that new `inventions hub´ that is actually useless as it can be acting on its own and so on)

That ´new age´ seems just like a Show.. or just.. call it scam to get ppl to buy the game because it was in the last build of the game too (except a few Upgrades) and serves no real reason.

yes its an Alpha and so on but come on is there really like just one Person working on that game? on an part time Job?

Nothing is Happening, Nothing new is coming and this after months

yes ideas.. ideas here and there dont Keep People from starving, Actions do, and i myself dont see any Actions here what About you guys?

i had big hopes for that but i burried them along with my 130 Nuggets wich i killed with my own Hands when the game didnt wanted to save last time.. they loved me but when the ship is sinking my Crew is gonna sink with it!

There was a massive update when the steam update came out, the game is completely different even from like a week ago, I have played the game a long time ago aswell and I do admit the game back then was fairly unfinished and had a lot of problems but now I can see steady increase in updates and bug fixes, and I can say honestly that the game is going good and is running in the right direction.

On 8/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, iLLuzions said:

So guys, i was following the Forums in the Background a while.

Always reading crytivos promises here and there and yeah i was one of those who believed them, because human tend to  believe in stuff like god, church and yeah.

but.. is it just me or did actually Nothing Change ? for me it seems like its the same old game they gave us months ago with the same old Bugs and the same Nuggets.

Nothing i see is really new (except that new `inventions hub´ that is actually useless as it can be acting on its own and so on)

That ´new age´ seems just like a Show.. or just.. call it scam to get ppl to buy the game because it was in the last build of the game too (except a few Upgrades) and serves no real reason.

yes its an Alpha and so on but come on is there really like just one Person working on that game? on an part time Job?

Nothing is Happening, Nothing new is coming and this after months

yes ideas.. ideas here and there dont Keep People from starving, Actions do, and i myself dont see any Actions here what About you guys?

i had big hopes for that but i burried them along with my 130 Nuggets wich i killed with my own Hands when the game didnt wanted to save last time.. they loved me but when the ship is sinking my Crew is gonna sink with it!

I do understand what you’re saying. This release stops at the medieval era just like it did before the release.   

A course there are things that are different but not different enough that it makes this a brand new play through. But I too killed off my civilization but because there was nothing else to do. Once you hit the medieval era that’s the end of it for now. 

I would say just hang in there and wait for the new updates to see if it gets better.