Adrianna

Is it just me or is getting believers hard

At first getting people to believe was easy... but now that i have over 100 people less than 10% of them believe in me... despite curing them of infection from lake water (they drink from lake despite having good clean water next to them.. silly nuggets) changing the seasons.. and making it rain..

i mean if i saw it go from fall to spring instantly i would probably believe something is up... but nope less than 10% of my population believes in me.. and its declining...

It feels like i have to constantly use up all my power just to have them continue to believe in me...

Same for me!

Sometimes I want to speed up the process of a bldg being built so I pick up trees and rocks. Whenever nuggets get scared and go running I always say to them (out loud, because they can obviously hear me)  “But do you believe in me now?!”

And it’s usually a “nope”. 

I feel the same way. I do all this work and few believe in me and unless I blow all my points, all the time, I lose followers fast. Not only that, faith point gain is so slow that I can't keep up the 'small' acts of power for a CHANCE that the recipient will believe in me.

It's hard.. I've had 250 nuggets and all 250 believed, and it's still hard. It needs balancing

How did you get all of them to believe in you? What did you do?

It's not hard if you make opportunities for belief.  If you make them too self reliant by giving them inspiration to build buildings for themselves, then of course they're not going to believe in you, there is no need to.  Don't build as many hospitals, engineers, and businesses, and they'll need your intervention more with rejuvenation and jolts of joy.  You can also sacrifice nuggets on the altar to create belief and make things evil.

We don't want to make the game too easy.

Even with throwing around Rejuv's and Jolt's of joy, I seem to be low on the believer scale. I typically sit around 1/3 - 1/2 of my total population. The rejuvenation and Jolts of joy either aren't guaranteed to make them a believer or the same nuggets keep becoming sad and sick, so I'm stuck reviving the same believers over and over.