TallBear

V26 BUG: nuggets stuck in hospital

they are going in and getting stuck at 40 health.. and the healthbar looks odd

us4.jpg

Once they get that weird HP bar, I can't even fully heal them with the god power. I just have to pick them up and launch them into a lake, orbit, etc

@Sasha, any idea what's causing this? The health number is correct but the bar gets messed up.

This results in the god power NOT healing them, and the doctor gets stuck infinitely healing them and burning up all their medicine.

For now , I just grab nuggets like  that and toss them into space or drown them. Seems to affect about 10% - 15% of my population

Ive seen this happen in over a dozen playthroughs

us23.jpg

1 minute ago, TallBear said:

@Sasha, any idea what's causing this? The health number is correct but the bar gets messed up.

This results in the god power NOT healing them, and the doctor gets stuck infinitely healing them and burning up all their medicine.

For now , I just grab nuggets like  that and toss them into space or drown them. Seems to affect about 10% - 15% of my population

Ive seen this happen in over a dozen playthroughs

us23.jpg

Can you please send me the save file

15 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Can you please send me the save file

In the lat 5-10mins the corruption is spreading like wildfire. LOL. look at this nugget. I'll post the save in the next comment.. the forums are saying too big of an upload

It seems everytime I load this file back up, things get worse and worse heheheh

US25.jpg

I had to compress the save. The forums said it was too big @Sasha

sashahealthissue.rar

3 minutes ago, TallBear said:

In the lat 5-10mins the corruption is spreading like wildfire. LOL. look at this nugget. I'll post the save in the next comment.. the forums are saying too big of an upload

It seems everytime I load this file back up, things get worse and worse heheheh

US25.jpg

I had to compress the save. The forums said it was too big @Sasha

sashahealthissue.rar

This looks like NRE. I am actually pretty sure that this is an NRE. So it effects the game. I will check right now. Thank you for the save.

Welcome. It started small... then it got worse and worse... other nuggets had weird stats.. maxxed stregth.. either moving WAY to fast or WAY to slow. Something was going on.. I can go back about 4 hrs in save files and the problem is VERY minimal.

I think it got worse everytime I saved, stopped play, then reloaded the game.. but hard to be sure

The issue really didn't start until I had over 100 nuggets.

Ive seen this in previous playthroughs.. just not this bad!

19 minutes ago, TallBear said:

Welcome. It started small... then it got worse and worse... other nuggets had weird stats.. maxxed stregth.. either moving WAY to fast or WAY to slow. Something was going on.. I can go back about 4 hrs in save files and the problem is VERY minimal.

I think it got worse everytime I saved, stopped play, then reloaded the game.. but hard to be sure

The issue really didn't start until I had over 100 nuggets.

Ive seen this in previous playthroughs.. just not this bad!

Actually I was wrong. This is not an ТКУююю maybe some of the perks causing this. Might be something else. I will try to investigate your save deeply. The issue is pretty nasty... 

31 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Actually I was wrong. This is not an ТКУююю maybe some of the perks causing this. Might be something else. I will try to investigate your save deeply. The issue is pretty nasty... 

heheh.. like I said, I've seen this in other playthroughs, and it wasn't THIS bad.. usually I just see 1 or 2 stuck in the hospital with the weird HP bars.. I kill them, and that's the end of that LOL (God finds a genetic mutation... and off to orbit you go! LOL!)

This time it's like some corruption spread through them LOL

Anyway, Ill start a new game, this one seems hopelessly borked. If the issue crops up again, I'll let you know

4 minutes ago, TallBear said:

heheh.. like I said, I've seen this in other playthroughs, and it wasn't THIS bad.. usually I just see 1 or 2 stuck in the hospital with the weird HP bars.. I kill them, and that's the end of that LOL (God finds a genetic mutation... and off to orbit you go! LOL!)

This time it's like some corruption spread through them LOL

Anyway, Ill start a new game, this one seems hopelessly borked. If the issue crops up again, I'll let you know

Great! Thank you a lot. Maybe you will be able to notice if that happened after god power usage / perk / load game. 

11 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Great! Thank you a lot. Maybe you will be able to notice if that happened after god power usage / perk / load game. 

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.. that it's a power.. or a research perk.. or something

Other WEIRD things were happening to me in this save... windstorms lasting 30+ mins... tornados going for 20 minutes

I mean it could have just been a CORRUPT save and it's as simple as that... but WHY it became corrupted is what I want to know

I wish I could look at the game's code and the format of the save file to help you all , but I know I cant heheh

If nuggets inherit stats from the parent, I wonder if that's how this is spreading?

@Sasha

I think it started.. This guy caps out at 85 health. The bar looks normal, but the health max is wrong. It should be 100 right?

I saved here, and I will keep an eye on it... if it starts in again, Ill send you multiple saves 1) from early in the game like this, 2) mid game around 100 pop, 3) later with around 200

as you can see im not very far into the tech tree.

i can tell you this..  it happened in the last 10 minutes of play. I checked him 10 mins ago and he was just fine.. 100 HPs

us31.jpg

US30.jpg

@TallBear Hi, quick question. Were you using any cheat engine tools ? I noticed in your save file all the nuggets are moving super fast + their strength is +100. I just would like to make sure that we are not chasing something that does not exist. Need to understand if the issue is just with the health or with all the stats :)

Nope. In fact I get really upset when people use things like that and bug report.

Just now, TallBear said:

Nope. In fact I get really upset when people use things like that and bug report.

Thank you a lot for your quick reply. We will try find the issue. As you said, it seems like after a specific stage of the game, something is being triggered that breaks all the stats.

On 6.09.2018 at 9:49 PM, Sasha said:

Thank you a lot for your quick reply. We will try find the issue. As you said, it seems like after a specific stage of the game, something is being triggered that breaks all the stats.

Actually if you research the might perks early on the Nuggets get more Might gains as they age and as they work in specific workshops, so they gain more Might while working by the end of their days. I dunno why they moved super fast though but I did get the Might thingy on a few nuggets.

This is why I proposed to change the Might stat into Skill stat or add a Skill stat that is dependent on the workshop.

For instance the same Nugget will have lower Skill stat in Lumbering Lodge but higher Skill stat in a Fishing Pier.

Skill stat simply improves the rate at which a Nugget works so the higher it is then the better the results.