Sign in to follow this  
BackToTheBasics

Cemetery body duplication/triplication

Version/OS: Steam V26, Windows 10

Repeatable: Unsure as of yet(only 1 death so far) I will try to reproduce it again.

I started a new game on the steam release, after playing for awhile and my first nugget finally died I checked to see if my gravedigger was going for the body. As they weren't making an attempt to retrieve it I used my powers to move the body to the cemetery where it was immediately buried, however soon after my gravedigger walked into the cemetery and collected a body from it they then left walked around to the front and i saw another 2nd body appear on the cart when nobody else had died. They took one body up to the pyre which i turned off and it immediately disappeared, the second body however they buried and I ended up with 2 of the same nugget buried.

Edit: I've tried uploading screenshots/save files but i get a -200 error on everything 

This person was duplicated. It's doing that to any body that goes in there

ignore the other screenshot.. uploaded by mistake and can't figure out how to delete on the forums

US2.jpg

US1.jpg

US3.jpg

This bug only seems to happen if I DROP a body in there

We've been getting these reports, but have been unable to reproduce them ourselves. Are there any details being left out at the moment that you can think of that might be causing this?

2 hours ago, Magecoerlin said:

We've been getting these reports, but have been unable to reproduce them ourselves. Are there any details being left out at the moment that you can think of that might be causing this?

Hmm it only happens when I drop a body... but I'm in a different play through now.. I'll keep an eye on it

Sign in to follow this