Sign in to follow this  
Mirror

STEAM VERSION NOW LIVE!!!

Celebration Time!!

The steam version is now live! This includes the new updates and overhauls we've been teasing for the past few months. We know you're all excited to play so lets get right down to how to download!

If you already own the game and used your game key on steam

• Restart steam- This should kick start the download process
  • Utilize steams "verify integrity of game files" option in the event restarting fails.
  • check to ensure you dont have the "opt into beta/alpha" mode turned on.
  • If the above options don't work - uninstall the previous version and re download.

If you bought the game via steam and it isn't downloading.

• restart steam. 
  • Utilize steams "verify integrity of game files" option in the event restarting fails.

if the above options don't work please contact support @ crytivo.com

If the game is not purchasable for you on steam and you did not previously purchase through one of the above methods

• Please contact steam support.

FAQ

Q. Can I stream the game?

A.YES!

Q. BUGS! OMG BUGS!!!??
A. OMG! SQUISH THEM HERE

Q. Will the stand alone launcher be updated
A. Eventually. no ETA.

Q. Where are my backer goodies?
A. coming soon ™

We'll have more info including patch notes asap.

were do i find  "verify integrity of game files" option?

6 minutes ago, Najls said:

were do i find  "verify integrity of game files" option?

right click on the game in your steam library, select "Properties" then navigate to the "Local Files" tab

So If I don't have steam version, when do I get the game and how? I have my keys but where to download?

I also want to know how to download the game from steam if I pre-purchased as a backer.

You have to copy the key, then you go to steam, library, and somewhere in the bottom left of the steam window there is an add game option, where you can select from 3 option, one of them is to use a code/key, there you place the key, and that's it, the game will be added to ur library and will be able to download it, will come up with screenshots real soon, to help you out if you didn't understand:D

I am an early backer but not sure how to activate this on steam as I have no key.

EDIT: Nevermind failed to look on the main site for it 

i have a strange issue where nothing is downloading, the Universim has been downloaded 0/0bytes

I played fine off the launcher for quite awhile, my old HDD needed to be formatted so i did that and upgraded to a third HDD. Universim did not exist on this HDD so once it was released on steam i went to download it.... I was greeted with a "play" button as if it was already installed...when i clicked it it gave me an error...so i uninstalled it and reinstalled...but it was done in a second...figured it was just downloading the launcher....Nope, after about 10 attempts with every method listed above ( i activated the game key on steam before it was released ) all i am getting is a missing executable error as shown. There is only one folder in the install dir...and it's empty... when i check game files it gives a !00% verified....what am i doing wrong?

1tus.thumb.jpg.6584b7f84136d0e50c1c4d2684feb244.jpg2tus.thumb.jpg.9cd0b1801ea2b3e0678b745104afba8f.jpg3tus.thumb.jpg.6951170bd487d1ac1b11962967486037.jpg4tus.thumb.jpg.3465eb8ed2e143e28bc1166e95d5d688.jpg5tus.thumb.jpg.93dfa0fd3b3add7c71712465e96bc614.jpg6tus.thumb.jpg.32b164767d4b66f48bd495c0aa401186.jpg

same issue as that guy LOL ^^

Same problem as above..

ahh, yeah...day 1 of steam release...To be expected. Worked in dev for other projects and no matter how well you test and prepare for a release the stupidest thing will cause problems and new bugs will pop up...give them time ^_^

Ditto... Empty Steam Depot

Regarding downloads with zero content-

The issues is being addressed. Please try to re download/reinstall in a few moments

If you already purchased the game via kickstarter backing or the crytivo.com store/old website store please head to https://crytivo.com/mygames you'll use the same key you've been using with the stand alone launcher to activate the game on steam.

IF YOU PURCHASED THE GAME VIA THE ABOVE METHOD AND HAVE NO GAMES ON https://crytivo.com/mygames PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT VIA THE CHAT FEATURE ON Crytivo.com

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1496544182

Confirmed. It now downloads the game as intended.

5 minutes ago, Mirror said:

Regarding downloads with zero content-

The issues is being addressed. Please try to re download/reinstall in a few moments

If you already purchased the game via kickstarter backing or the crytivo.com store/old website store please head to https://crytivo.com/mygames you'll use the same key you've been using with the stand alone launcher to activate the game on steam.

IF YOU PURCHASED THE GAME VIA THE ABOVE METHOD AND HAVE NO GAMES ON https://crytivo.com/mygames PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT VIA THE CHAT FEATURE ON Crytivo.com

thankyou for the update, will try later on today for now i'll play the one i had before steam :D

*edit* ok update, viewed integrity of steam files and can safely say it is now re-downloading all files 

2018-08-29.png

The download is working now!! =D

.....Wow, That was quick. Issue fixed. Thank you mirror, And much respect to those responsible for the quick fix!! <3

*Excitement intensifies*