Sign in to follow this  
vmk_kith

1st Post, some help please?

Hi, I clicked on my link to Submit a name for the game but I just get a popup saying it's been submitted, the email specified I'd get to pick the name?

Also I can't seem to sign in here using Steam or Facebook, both error out, signed up separate now, but it also nags me to validate my email for my crytivo/mygames page, I never get the email even after hitting the button to resend?

Using windows 10 Edge

I believe we currently have steam/fb shut off due to a spam issue, which is why those two aren't working. As for the validation email it will on occasion get sent to spam, but as you're able to post you you've already been validated!

If you're having issues with the Crytivo.com account you'll need to use the support chat function on that page as the accounts are separate.

@vmk_kith

Yahoo likes to temporarily block emails based on customer complaints or there automated system sees multiple emails from the same source. This temporary block is usually for 4 hrs. One of the downsides to using Yahoo unfortunately.

As for the 'Name in Game' and 'Name a City', those have been disabled as we prepare for the Steam Early Access launch on August 28th. When those become available again, we will most likely send out email notifications.

To prove it the timer was set for two days to submit the name a city and name in game lucky I got my in! Those where late will have a another chance on the later date.