Hoody151

You can't advance too far in this game.

I have noticed that after playing for about 10 hours, my nuggets peeked at 50. After this everything went downhill as the nuggets weren't eating nor drinking even if there was water. Not only this, but after researching upgrades for a building, it was mandatory to build the upgraded versions of the building. For instance, if you research an upgrade for the water pump, you are forced to only create the upgraded water pump. This wouldn't have been a big deal if refined materials weren't needed, but they are. I had 2 stone refineries and 2 wood refineries and they both could not produce enough materials for what came next. My buildings were all "in shambles" and my slow engineers couldn't do anything. I couldn't upgrade them either because it wasn't out at the research place. Then, pretty much all my older pumps were destroyed as I couldn't use my powers to repair them nor did the engineers fix it in time. Then, due to no water everything shut down and the refineries stopped working. From there it was over as I couldn't build additional pumps due to me being able to only construct upgraded ones which costed refined materials and I couldn't get refined materials because my pumps shut down and water wasn't powering the buildings. I wanted to conclude by saying that it should be easier to upgrade, you should have the option to build an upgraded version of the building or the older version depending on what resources you have available, nuggets should be smarter(they don't eat or drink even if its available to them so they end up dying), engineers need to be able to do more especially at the rate in which buildings begin to deteriorate, and nuggets should live longer. Otherwise, it'll be very challenging to progress very far in this game and I doubt steam reviews will be too good for this game. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

You tested the current build I guess. The new build will be released in a few days. The new build includes many changes. 

19 hours ago, Hoody151 said:

I have noticed that after playing for about 10 hours, my nuggets peeked at 50. After this everything went downhill as the nuggets weren't eating nor drinking even if there was water. Not only this, but after researching upgrades for a building, it was mandatory to build the upgraded versions of the building. For instance, if you research an upgrade for the water pump, you are forced to only create the upgraded water pump. This wouldn't have been a big deal if refined materials weren't needed, but they are. I had 2 stone refineries and 2 wood refineries and they both could not produce enough materials for what came next. My buildings were all "in shambles" and my slow engineers couldn't do anything. I couldn't upgrade them either because it wasn't out at the research place. Then, pretty much all my older pumps were destroyed as I couldn't use my powers to repair them nor did the engineers fix it in time. Then, due to no water everything shut down and the refineries stopped working. From there it was over as I couldn't build additional pumps due to me being able to only construct upgraded ones which costed refined materials and I couldn't get refined materials because my pumps shut down and water wasn't powering the buildings. I wanted to conclude by saying that it should be easier to upgrade, you should have the option to build an upgraded version of the building or the older version depending on what resources you have available, nuggets should be smarter(they don't eat or drink even if its available to them so they end up dying), engineers need to be able to do more especially at the rate in which buildings begin to deteriorate, and nuggets should live longer. Otherwise, it'll be very challenging to progress very far in this game and I doubt steam reviews will be too good for this game. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I had this to on my high end computer!

@Hoody151 this wasn't one 10 hour session right? I assume this was across multiple save files?

Probably because the game isn't out yet.