Magecoerlin

Calling All Testers for the Universim Steam Release

We are going to be holding bug testing sessions over the next month so we can make sure that the Steam Early access release is as stable as possible. Testing will start at the end of the month and continue on for about three and a half weeks. I have a short form for people to fill out who are interested. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K27L3KX

Sent my! B)

@KittHaven @Serbanescu @SnorlaxRae @Antiglow @brrrlin @TallBear @threeheaded monkey @Izzbah here is that bug testing we talked about way back when. Feel free to fill out the form if you're interested.

Thanks for tagging me, I've done the survey. ^_^

16 hours ago, Magecoerlin said:

here is that bug testing we talked about way back when. Feel free to fill out the form if you're interested

I will do so this evening, I haven't had the chance to check my laptop model, so I don't know the exact specifics of it:D

Done

@MagecoerlinThank you! I applied :)

Sadly I do not believe I can do this at this time, but thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the first round of testers have been contacted, so if you haven't already heard from us, you aren't in the first round. Buuuut, I'm planning to get more of you involved as I can manage it, so that we keep getting fresh eyes on the game all throughout August. So keep your eyes peeled for emails from me ;)

I keep a look out.

Hope I'm not too late, just saw the thread. Posted my survey at least.

Can anyone participate in the testing phase or just the backers?

Anyone can, but we prioritize people who have already expressed support for the game by purchasing it. Even so, we are no longer accepting applications for testing I'm sorry to say.

Thanks for the swift reply. I thought it's still open since this thread isn't closed. Looking forward to the steam release. I see many many things got added since the last Alpha build, I'm somewhat scared since so many new things were added in such a short time.

I guess I was not lucky to be in it this time to be part of the focus group. Oh well Update is still going be awesome in two weeks!

On 8/10/2018 at 12:24 PM, SimGuy2020 said:

I guess I was not lucky to be in it this time to be part of the focus group. Oh well Update is still going be awesome in two weeks!

As a kick starter, and being active on the forums, that's surprising

From the activity on the forums, Id be surprised if more than 30 people applied

Post deleted I just rather PM A Admin rather to stay professional about it.

This actually had around 100 peoples apply for testing. The current testing group is almost entirely made of community members who regularly tested for us during the monthly releases. We'll be adding more people pretty soon however, because we want to keep having new people see the changes.

It's released in.. 11 days.. I dont think there will be enough time for another round?

After that, anyone who gets an EA Steam game is sort of an alpha/beta tester

Dont get me wrong, I'd GLADLY test it even a few days before release LOL

On 8/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, Magecoerlin said:

This actually had around 100 peoples apply for testing. The current testing group is almost entirely made of community members who regularly tested for us during the monthly releases. We'll be adding more people pretty soon however, because we want to keep having new people see the changes.

Not to long 9 more days! To Early Access!!!