3 hours ago, Kerby84 said:

I remember the thing you're talking about but it was changed to this: crytivo store sweepstakeThe winner was already announced in a twitch stream. And you did not have to buy anything. Only to register a critivo store account which you already have somehow when you're registered here. So no false advertising and promotion to sell more copies of the Universim.

@Sasha @Alex Koshelkov @Magecoerlin @Bolerro correct me when I'm wrong...

It was used as a selling pitch in the beginning. 

It was initially promised to have 1 giveaway every week for 5 weeks. The change you are talking about, where and when was that announced? oh right, months after. They finally did 1 giveaway after multiple people asked. Alex kept saying "Next week, or the week after".There were supposed to be 5 giveaways btw. 

So hopefully they will add some real info on this later. 

36 minutes ago, Izar_Morghuliz said:

It was used as a selling pitch in the beginning. 

It was initially promised to have 1 giveaway every week for 5 weeks. The change you are talking about, where and when was that announced? oh right, months after. They finally did 1 giveaway after multiple people asked. Alex kept saying "Next week, or the week after".There were supposed to be 5 giveaways btw. 

So hopefully they will add some real info on this later. 

A honest question. Did you buy The Universim because of a sweepstake only?

There are many (or were many) things to blame in the past... but a switch "giveaway" come on... I'll remember people (me and you too) complaining about the unclear crytivo store publisher thing in the past. And especially I said a "giveaway thing" is not the best way to promote things and they should focus on development instead of managing the store.

And as I said, yes I remember this announcement but it said "register" so you were not forced to buy anything. It was promotion for the shop. Like a promotion in a local store when you try to win a car by filling out a form.... And I repeat. You did not have to buy anything nor re register if you already had a crytivo account and The Universim and this ist the "The Universim" forum and topic.

So I simply don't see your problem here. No financial loss for you.

Logic  question for you. What if they wrote some names down... Because of the data protection act they're not allowed to give many informations to others. So you can't proof if the person is real or not. So who cares. You did not loose a thing.

Sarcasm...

Congratulations...

The winner is John Doe from Massachusetts.

The second winner is Jane Doe from Portland Oregon.

The third winner is Max Mustermann from Munich, Germany

The fourth winner is Jean Dupont from Paris, France

The fifth winner is Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov from Moscow, Russia

You get the point. :) 

Edit: And no. I'm not defending them. They and you  know for sure I'm the first in line for critisism if it is appropriate and necessary. Alex knows for sure... ;) So let them deliver a game and judge them for it. If it's good say your opinion. If it's bad say your opinion even louder so they can change it for the better. But don't waste time with a switch "giveaway". 

48 minutes ago, Kerby84 said:

A honest question. Did you buy The Universim because of a sweepstake only?

There are many (or were many) things to blame in the past... but a switch "giveaway" come on... I'll remember people (me and you too) complaining about the unclear crytivo store publisher thing in the past. And especially I said a "giveaway thing" is not the best way to promote things and they should focus on development instead of managing the store.

And as I said, yes I remember this announcement but it said "register" so you were not forced to buy anything. It was promotion for the shop. Like a promotion in a local store when you try to win a car by filling out a form.... And I repeat. You did not have to buy anything nor re register if you already had a crytivo account and The Universim and this ist the "The Universim" forum and topic.

So I simply don't see your problem here. No financial loss for you.

Logic  question for you. What if they wrote some names down... Because of the data protection act they're not allowed to give many informations to others. So you can't proof if the person is real or not. So who cares. You did not loose a thing.

Sarcasm...

Congratulations...

The winner is John Doe from Massachusetts.

The second winner is Jane Doe from Portland Oregon.

The third winner is Max Mustermann from Munich, Germany

The fourth winner is Jean Dupont from Paris, France

The fifth winner is Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov from Moscow, Russia

You get the point. :) 

Edit: And no. I'm not defending them. They and you  know for sure I'm the first in line for critisism if it is appropriate and necessary. Alex knows for sure... ;) So let them deliver a game and judge them for it. If it's good say your opinion. If it's bad say your opinion even louder so they can change it for the better. But don't waste time with a switch "giveaway". 

It was an answer to a previous question, and not a rant out of the blue. :) Its fine to not think it matters, its more about being on point on what they say, if you let the little things slide, then it becomes big things, be honest about it even if it sucks. Sweeping things under the rug is shady, dosent matter what part of the business  it is. Well, from that last stream we all know they dont give a shit about the GDPR, thats for sure, lol. 

And yea, giveaway is a minor thing, I am more interested about the new reveals coming, but thats for another post by another user. :)

I get your point. :)

I have not played this game for a while, but I’m very impressed with how this game has progressed. The artwork is particularly beautiful and very well done, and I’m very encouraged with how the gameplay is coming along. Good going the team working on this. :)

Hello.

I took the latest survey but many things from back in July were not implemented as promised.

There has been a lot of things added but there is simply too many things missing and there's hardly any godly powers and they are expensive as hell.

For a creator and supporter of my lovely Nuggets I don't get followers as fast as I should, I cure their sicknesses, I help them build, but they don't respect my power.

Out of sixty Nuggets I have 14 followers despite my efforts to impress them.

I still agree with Robert though.

I wrote this in the survey but the player should only be able to influence the Nuggets with which building from the available is needed most and the nuggets should automatically build it by themselves, influenced by my godly self.

There should be possible a counter being and alien nations invasions, so that the Nuggets don't get to feel as safe as the are now. Natural disasters where the God can intervene, or cause them. I also explained how the research should look like in the survey.

It should be divided into 5 separate tabs:

1-Industrial and housing

In this tab you can select research that will improve or develop the Nuggets housing and facilities like water pump, government and housing.

2-Health, Food and resources.

In this tab you can help research Nuggets food processing, acquisition and healthcare, research farming, hunting, gathering and hospital and healthcare. Teach your Nuggets how to acquire and process resources better.

3-Power Rule and exploration

In this tab you can research how your Nuggets will conquer the world, teach them on ways of exploration in any environment possible.

4-Faith and Order

Research which options suit your people better, will you influence them with mind control and decide their fate or will you submit them into zealotry and turn them into your blind followers ?

5-Space technology.

Teach your Nuggets how to spread your faith in the Universe.

When is the next update going to come? because it's been a few days since the steam release and I want to know when I can nuke my nuggets or set fire to the planet 😈😈😈.

I have a question will any disasters change the environment of the planet? Example lets say nuggets go to nuclear war will the planet go into nuclear winter or if a astroid hits the planet will the planet going into a massive dust that will block out the sun can the game continue so the nuggets can try to survive the apocalypse.

On 9/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, Foxx said:

I have a question will any disasters change the environment of the planet? Example lets say nuggets go to nuclear war will the planet go into nuclear winter or if a astroid hits the planet will the planet going into a massive dust that will block out the sun can the game continue so the nuggets can try to survive the apocalypse.

I don't believe that far has been defined or at least not to that extent, but it's been said that certain disasters will certainly have positive and negative results. For instance, an earth quake that damages some of your buildings but unearth a new resource to harvest.

While I doubt that Nuclear winter will make it into the game, I do expect a few of the natural disasters to have some 'positive' side effects.

I have been away for more than a minute, and I actually feel a little guilty for it because I utterly ADORE this game and I've only recently been able to get back to it. 

I'm actually glad (now) that I was because, as it turns out, it's changed significantly since I last tested and assessed and a LOT has changed in UI/UX, interaction design, usability, and related mechanical structure supporting a more simplified (yet, still immersible) experience. So, truly, thanks for that. 

THAT said, I'm so very pleased to see this post by you because I was coming here to provide my current view of the product, my likes, dislikes, and suggestions for continuously refining the experience based on actual, user feedback (aligned with related ethnography, competitive analysis, and the latest in behavioral and game study/research, it seems). 

I'm placing this post as a placeholder and a reminder to get myself organized and give you the data you're savvy and seriously requesting. 

If this game doesn't make it, I will feel somehow responsible unless I do this. (So thank you for that too, because that actually feels pretty damned amazing on its own.)

More soon. :)

Hello, I only found this game a few days ago, and got to say I am enjoying it so far! I have completed your survey and now to the questions;

1. What do you believe is the Number One feature we’re missing right now? How would you imagine this feature to function? - Combat instead of just defending and expansion on the Love and Fear aspects of the game.

2. What do you like most about The Universim? How can we improve upon it, and what should we avoid changing? - I love the freedom to build, however, I think you should be able to place Nugget houses, furthermore reducing the restriction of placing buildings closer together. The buildings at the moment have such a large voxel area when you initially place them down, compared their actual size. Kind of annoying especially when you want to design a town/city and have things in certain locations.

3. How can we increase the replay value of the game for you? We want you to enjoy The Universim for as long as possible, so we’d love to hear your suggestions. - Fluxation of different quests sending you down different paths.

4. Are there any features from your favorite games that you feel could be adapted into The Universim to improve your playing experience? - The Love / Fear aspect of the game that you currently have could be expanded on alot. Maybe adding in some specific research trees for being more feared or more loved? Fear could increase unlocking different god powers, like volacano, fireballs, earthquakes. Love vice versa. I also think that the more you are loved in your town should emit a glow and be more welcoming, the more your feared, the more your town is darker and gloomer. Ontop of this, having more frequent quests. Also maybe Love and Fear related quests? The further you get into the game and the more supporters you have will unlock more missions, dependant on your fear or love value.

5. What is your opinion on the current level of micromanagement in the game? Would you like more or less of it? We are trying to minimize micromanagement, but we don’t want The Universim to turn into the world’s most expensive screensaver. - I think it is fine as it is.

6. Should The Universim be a more challenging experience? We want to make the game accessible and enjoyable for all players, no matter their skill level. Let us know if you want a more relaxing experience or one that will offer a bit more challenge. - I think there should be a more challenging mode yes.

7. How would you rate the game in terms of bugs? What are the most annoying issues you have found in the most recent build? Is there anything, in particular, we should focus on? - Personally not see any bugs at the moment. Apart from the wild animals moving but not actually any animation.

8. Lastly, what would you like in terms of future rewards? We are always looking to add something extra for everyone who supported The Universim from day one. We are enormously grateful for your help and continued support. At the moment, we are adding everyone’s names to the game in the Rise of Evolution Monument . You’ll be receiving another small survey at www.crytivo.com requesting the correct name you’d like to use. However, another little something is being added to the game just for you. An early support skin is on its way for everyone who purchases the game before August 28. You’re on our VIP list, so expect to receive a whole lot more in the future! - Maybe some t-shirts or specific items you could give, like a designed coin or something.

1. What do you believe is the Number One feature we’re missing right now? How would you imagine this feature to function? Allow nuggets to be more expansionary. If you end up expanding out near a lake and the other side is close, your nuggets may build far away from a walking path. Nuggets should be able to build minor bridges to prevent the bloody trail of dead nuggets. Maybe adding domesticated animals(overlooked by a ministry to prevent over micromanagement) like horses would allow nuggets like couriers to move resources much faster then they currently do. 

2. What do you like most about The Universim? How can we improve upon it, and what should we avoid changing? The ability to watch your original two nuggets grow into a massive civilization keeps me playing through the game over and over. The ability to research a massive amount of ever growing technologies keeps me coming back to the game the first week of each month. World generation having more natural features (volcanoes, trenches, etc) I wait for an update, play till the end of research 2-3 times and then wait for next months update.

3. How can we increase the replay value of the game for you? We want you to enjoy The Universim for as long as possible, so we’d love to hear your suggestions.Each game needs to have a different set of challenges that your civilization has to overcome. They don't have to be set challenges but the game is to easy to survive. After your first-second winters, winter is easy.

4. Are there any features from your favorite games that you feel could be adapted into The Universim to improve your playing experience? Ability to expand to other planets which is planned for the future. 

5. What is your opinion on the current level of micromanagement in the game? Would you like more or less of it? We are trying to minimize micromanagement, but we don’t want The Universim to turn into the world’s most expensive screensaver.I enjoy the level it is at but the idea of different ministries is a concept I really like. Maybe add new micromangement systems that we have to deal with as we advance to new ages. 

6. Should The Universim be a more challenging experience? We want to make the game accessible and enjoyable for all players, no matter their skill level. Let us know if you want a more relaxing experience or one that will offer a bit more challenge. Defiantly would love to see a harder mode. Maybe add plagues that could happen or maybe people get sicker during the winter. 

7. How would you rate the game in terms of bugs? What are the most annoying issues you have found in the most recent build? Is there anything, in particular, we should focus on?1)Nuggets get occasionally stuck between rocks, rocks and bodies of waters. 2) Nuggets don't prioritize their needs efficiently. If they are both tired and hungry/thirsty, they choose sleeping over eating or drinking first which tend to make them reach crippling levels. 

Guys, I lost universim on my laptop due to a hardware crash and now it asks me for the key.

Please help me as I really loved the game:(

What platform did you have it on? You should still be able to access it from whatever account you bought it on.

Pc

Thx btw

Ah, sorry when I said platform I meant distribution platform, not your operating system. Do you have the game on Steam, GOG? Crytivo? How did you buy it and how did you download it? Also, if you want more and better help, email support@crytivo.com. That's where this kinda stuff is usually best sorted.

Crytivo Store

Okay, so if you bought the game on the Crytivo Store, you should be able to log into the account you bought it on and see how you redeemed the game. Once you have that info, you should email support@crytivo.com

9 hours ago, Magecoerlin said:

Okay, so if you bought the game on the Crytivo Store, you should be able to log into the account you bought it on and see how you redeemed the game. Once you have that info, you should email support@crytivo.com

Thanks for the invaluable help buddy

Alright i have to say i can't take on this survey if i don't know how long they wanna keep this game in early acces bc for me the game is maybe 20 % finished. I'm to tired right now but i'll write a feedback wich i hope will help you but i would really like to know how the "team" thinks of the dev-stage of this game. 

Edit: "I just saw the twitch stream i think this is a bit to less of dev time as far as i have seen ingame content (to keep the game worth playing for days).

If the Devs are interested i may would have and idea about communicate and let us vote for the Task wich are not core functionalities (this would need you to be able to share a huge glimpse in the future (logically with a disclaimer that things change while development)). I may even would have an idea for the nugget desinger and stuff wich you could easly combinate making alien races or own nuggets generated kinda randomly or with a desing aspect and let the user aswell crossbreed them (maybe) or start genetical experiments (in a galaxie a long .. far far time in the future :P). 

I would love to help develop this game so let me know what kind of ideas, thoughts and other things you're interested about. I have a kind of a problem with my eyes so i will have a long time to dig through the forum but just link me if i may ask questions wich are answered."

You know, as i was just beginning to to play for the day, I started thinking. It would be awesome and a ton of fun if we had the capability to help influence what path students choose to go. I.E.....Science, History, Engineering, Philosophy etc etc etc. Then in the future you might consider making more side professions that may not have as much influence on the game as say, an engineer, but a person with a Philosophy degree helping to push Nuggets faster into the future with speeches and poems or maybe being a better early on leader. Someone in medicine obviously being a better nurse or Doctor. Botany Major being a better Farmer. 

Also, as I stated..."influence", maybe you help try to influence, but given free will, some will still choose their own path. Perhaps, some will even get angry at the idea of your influence and turn from you, lowering your believer influence bar. Those who aren't yet or believers, you won't have any influence over. 

Anyway, I think you see where I am going with this. lol I think that could be quite a lot of fun in building your personal "Universim"! :)

is it a web page where we can see when the next update is? and when is the next update? 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Rakkasan:

You know, as i was just beginning to to play for the day, I started thinking. It would be awesome and a ton of fun if we had the capability to help influence what path students choose to go. I.E.....Science, History, Engineering, Philosophy etc etc etc. Then in the future you might consider making more side professions that may not have as much influence on the game as say, an engineer, but a person with a Philosophy degree helping to push Nuggets faster into the future with speeches and poems or maybe being a better early on leader. Someone in medicine obviously being a better nurse or Doctor. Botany Major being a better Farmer. 

Also, as I stated..."influence", maybe you help try to influence, but given free will, some will still choose their own path. Perhaps, some will even get angry at the idea of your influence and turn from you, lowering your believer influence bar. Those who aren't yet or believers, you won't have any influence over. 

Anyway, I think you see where I am going with this. lol I think that could be quite a lot of fun in building your personal "Universim"! :)

I think this would be the wrong path (like the tech tree is in my opinion). I really love the happyness and fear system but why not just do it with each of the human emotions and let our civilisation research their stuff as their emoptional behavior is (may you have a good power each 100 years you can gift a technologie but otherwise you would need to uild towers and stuff so they learn fear and anger but if you put to much they will get way to aggressive etc. etc. (with this you also would have a huge amount for more god powers, like improve self coincidence and they're less depressed but not on a singel nugget more like choosing a field. 

Because i don't think its rational just because they have fear to not breed anymore this just makes no sense and is against nature then every species wich is not in absolute perfect conditions would die indiffrent how smart someone is and when they can build stuff i think they should be able to see their own extinction appreaching.

But i'll write a better Post on this idea if it's wanted but i don't spend time thinking about an ERD and whole systems if they don't like this kind of input :) i mean maybe its a huge thing but more crowdfounding targets are not to late i think if you communicate it open i think people will be on it (i mean it'd be a real god game then). i would be on it and spend more than the mammoth package :).

Because i'm a huge RTS lover but here you could go really new ways in kinda how a RTS works, wich in my opinion the devs are giving away a huuuge chance to make this game really unique.

PS: Excuse my English grammar i'm Swiss.

Edit:" Uh i love that Approach with nuggola Tesla to go further with development. this is what i really wanna see may make the quests bigger and more difficult but else amazing. :D"

1. Number One Feature:

As a god one should be an influencer not a controller. Nuggets should be able to build what they need by themself from the beginning. The administration should just make it smarter. As a God one should only influence if needed. For example prioritise certain constructions or updates. Also the god is no employer, the player shouldn't be bothered with assigning workers. 
To summarize:
Every aspect of construction, updating an employment could be done entirely by influencing nuggets, everything else they can do by themself.

2. What do I like:

At the moment most parts of the game are nice but until now nothing exceptional. I like the looks of the game this can stay the way it is.

3. Replay value:

Quest forcing decission making. Different developements for diffrent Choices. For example based on some Quest the consequence is that the next leader becomes a tyrant etc. Something like: could I avoid Hitler becoming the leader of my tribe or similar. 

4. Features from other games:

I compare it mostly with Black&White. Going from there the powers should be more impressive and maybe have diffrent levels. For example in B&W one could use the weather spell and let some rain clouds appear. The next level would turn the bad weather into a dangerous thunder storm and the last level added a tornado. Although most small villages were destroyed after level 2 the 3rd one was ending everything... But the first level helped since the rain sustained farms and trees or extinguished fires. The powers at the moment are a bit weak in my oppinion.
Also I would like to see powers with which I could change the landscape and create animal life.

5. Micromanagement:

This I somehow meant with point #1. To much micromanagement. I'm not the mayor. As a god I change weather and world to help nuggets live a better life but I don't assign them to work. Also they should really be capable to create a village by themself. The only thing totally in control of the player should be the Tech tree since it's more like an evolution tree. But from here the nuggets should build everything themself as well as assign workers themself and update the buildings. 
As a god maybe more prayers to respond to would be nice. This way I could open the ground to get the lost child out of a chasm or something like this. This way it'll become playing a god and not just another city builder.

6. Challenge

For more challenge some kind of enemy could appear. That would be enjoyable. Demons from other dimensions trying to destroy ones creation. At the moment it feels good and if it becomes more godly it'll be fine yet not very challanging. Both things could be represented with different game modes. 

7. Bugs

Some nuggets seem to forget what they are doing. Not working for days or just standing around doing nothing until they die. Also pathfinding. Very often they choose for example wells or hospitals they can't reach before dying although there are others very close to them. I don't know if that's a bug or intentionally but it's annnoying. 

8. Bought it on GOG so I have no idea since I'm no backer.

The plain truth is that this game has taken so long, I'm just indifferent now.