Lissa Gloom

Sign the petition!

Firstly, there's no petition. Sorry to disappoint. But before you wander off all sad like I want to say CONGRATULATIONS! to every single member of the crytivo crew. Every one of you have done a simply amazing job bringing your vision to life. It's beyond amazing, to see how much hard work, dedication and love has gone into not only the universim itself but everything that has come out of it. Even the company itself has come so far since I joined the forums roughly 2 years ago. so again, congratulations.

Second I want to give you my sincerest thanks. This game has given me something to wait for, something to look forward to and endless hours of enjoyment in a harder part of my life and I bet I'm not the only one. But not only that, throughout all the work you've been doing you've always kept your backers and your fans at the heart of everything. With the way mainstream gaming has changed, it's great to feel like I'm valued and listened to. It's far more than I ever expected when I first sank money into it. (I regret /only/ spending $300 xP)

Lastly I want to say good luck. With such a huge milestone coming up I know you're all working your absolute butts off to get the game to a whole new level and I can't wait! I have complete faith in all of you and I just wanted to put it out there to remind you that you are appreciated and loved (not in the creepy way... Probably). If anyone else feels the same you should definitely leave a comment for the team to see. No advice or suggestions. Just words of encouragement and support.

Love, (I /promise/ not in the creepy way)

Lissa <3

I mirror the sentiment and agree, but why the clickbait title and post in the wrong subforum? *boggles*

Oh, that's easy. 4am.

Misleading post. Remove.