NikkiBikki98

Can't place buildings

I cannot for some reason place any buildings without moving the mouse around and clicking repeatedly after repeatedly clicking it will eventually place the building. Like the building outline will be white saying I can place it but it won't let me place it unless I click repeatedly and move the mouse around the screen. Also I am running windows 10 on an Asus with 4GB of RAM and I can run things like sims 4 with DLC and other large games like this but Universim has been running very slow with every update evenue if I turn all the graphics down to the lowest possible and the resolution down it has no impact on the game performance. Will the steam version be more stable?? 

Heya.

Well, it seems to me that you are low on RAM. For now I guess you'd need 6 gig at the minimum, also keep in mind that the game is still in development, so performance will be a thing even after the steam release.

Maybe you should post the rest of your specs as well, so that the devs can figure out what else could be wrong.

kind regards

Hey @NikkiBikki98, Monkey is most likely right. We currently are having an issue with Memory usage, even with people who have larger amounts of RAM. It's definitely something on our radar, and we are working to get it solved for the Steam Release.