Sign in to follow this  
Serbanescu

Mail about the new uptade

Guyz, have you seen the mail about the new patch? I realy think it's awsome, the way they are turnning the game, "nuggola tesla" "kim jon nug". Hillarious, and it seems they are realy working on the quest part. I realy think and hope this update will please us all, even KerbyXD. Gr8 job guyz with this mail, I think this might be a ray of hope for some ppl:D

Edit *: Please share ur toughts

Edit **: In case you haven't read it, here you go: https://crytivo.com/en/news/how-your-choice-matter-in-the-universim

For sure they have been working on the quest part and hopefully they have been working  on several other relevant aspects of the game already without telling us about it,heh.

So yeah, this update is highly appreciated with a little bit more insight of what we already could see posted on twitter over the last few weeks.

As for the mail, when suscribed for the newsletter we usually get emails when announcements are made iirc.

PS: Did you just "spam" the forum with your thread? ;)  Kidding.

13 hours ago, threeheaded monkey said:

PS: Did you just "spam" the forum with your thread? ;)  Kidding.

I did post it twice XD and I still can't see where the first one is :)). I go trough the alerts. Spammer me, nuggets will hate me uprise and burn down my altar for this, and I will use my last remaining powers to strike them all down with lightning

Just now, Serbanescu said:

and I still can't see where the first one is

I just accidentaly saw the BIG "Bug and issues window" :))))

Heh! :D The activity feed is also very helpful if you want to see what was going on since your last login.  :)