Scroll wheel to zoom, or plus and minus keys.

click the home button in the top right corner to go back to the village.

the camera should self-centre.

The object editor concept videos on your YouTube channel; Is there any intention to add in some kind of vehicle and ship editor?

Hello.

Can I help with translation somehow? Existing translation into Russian is horrible. I want to help with translation and adaptation.

Thank you

@Tattorack yes, rovers are planned to have a customization option, and possibly ships/satellites as well?

@Salat You absolutely can help with the translation. We have a translation channel on our discord server where that is discussed if you want to hop over there.

В 17.09.2018 в 17:58, Magecoerlin сказал:

@Salat You absolutely can help with the translation. We have a translation channel on our discord server where that is discussed if you want to hop over there.

How actually translated text confirms and falls into the game? I mean, there is some guy in your office which know certain langauge good enugh to confirm the translations? Or your team would take that translation option which take the most "+" marks?

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but when do we get access to the Modern?

Will the AI improvements work for the couriers as well? Currently couriers are grabbing resources and not dropping them in the stockpiles closest to them, resulting in their untimely deaths in some remote area of the map. 

Can you make it easier to discern if someone is too old to breed when using the 'love power'? Perhaps make their aura grey instead of blue/pink? I ended up pairing a breed-ready nugget with an old pervert.

=Khalysto=

10 hours ago, Khalysto said:

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but when do we get access to the Modern?

Will the AI improvements work for the couriers as well? Currently couriers are grabbing resources and not dropping them in the stockpiles closest to them, resulting in their untimely deaths in some remote area of the map. 

Can you make it easier to discern if someone is too old to breed when using the 'love power'? Perhaps make their aura grey instead of blue/pink? I ended up pairing a breed-ready nugget with an old pervert.

=Khalysto=

Right at the beginning, you spread love between the very firstborn brother and sister.

Hi everyone,

I would like to know the ETA of the full game release? (ie: with all the time/era/age)

Do you think it will be in 2019 or more for 2020?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, DEM'S said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to know the ETA of the full game release? (ie: with all the time/era/age)

Do you think it will be in 2019 or more for 2020?

Thanks.

I feel like it’s gonna be an open ended game. Where they’re going to constantly update and add onto things. 🤷🏽‍♀️ So not a fully finished game for quite awhile probably. 

do we have to start a new game every time a new update arrives? :mellow:

Unfortunately, yes. We often make pretty drastic changes, and old saves simply break when we allow this.

an odd question (and if it doesn't fit here, please delete it and i'll make a new thread for this): are all steam keys simply for the standard version of the game? i find it somewhat odd that i boought the bronto version of the game yet i don't have the collector's package for steam. i don't really mind having to come to the site to get the extra stuff, i just find odd, that's all.

also, something you might consider implementing: a filter not only for buildings (which was previously talked about) but for the moods/needs of your population (like which ones have finished school, the ammount of happiness they have, hunger, so on and so forth) that doesn't actually need me to open the population panel and have to select each and every single person but shows them all with the color going from strident (for full mood/need) to almost faded (close to 0). it would really help when you go above 100 population, which tends to take anywhere between 3 and 6 hours.

Hey @Griffihn I think to get that for Steam you have to email support@crytivo.com and it should be sorted.

Hey guys. One question: Is it possible to add a feature where i can choose what type of nuggets can work at which place? Or lets say "set my preferences"?
As example: If i could set my courier buildings only to "Surefooted" nuggets, when available, this would be great. Or only "Immune" nuggets working as Doctor. I think you understand what i mean :)

Greetz

Is there a way to find the exile villages besides scrolling all over the planet? And if not now, will there be in future updates? Especially the friendly villages. 

Will a basic government system be implemented with the november update or will it be a longer wait?

There already is a basic government system in the game via elections. Or are you asking about something else?

Sorry, I was a bit vague. I was referring to the ministry of defense, agriculture, energy etc. Automating the construction of all those buildings.