There were aliens in the first intro and looks like if aliens came to your planet there is nothing you can do. After steam release will we be able to suppress them in any way like technologically or whit military(like space force lol)

I bought the game awhile ago when it was just the bare basic game, since then I have seen massive amount of improvements, however, I heard there was a massive update that came with the involvement of steam, If I play the game not through steam do I still get those updates? If not how am I able to get it on steam if i purchased it on the website many months ago?

When you go on your Crytivo account to My Games, click the key icon under The Universim and that key can be activated on Steam and let you download the game through there.

When the clothing tech is researched, should there be a visual change to your nuggets? I figured they would start having some sort of coverage but they still run around with leaf bikini's.

Is there a way to disable natural disasters, like the tornado?

1 minute ago, GalanVaurek said:

Not currently, but would be a cool feature to add to the sandbox mode (if it isn't already there). 

On 7/25/2018 at 5:24 PM, Beta6592 said:

What materials do you need and how much for nuggets to upgrade stone huts to residential blocks in the alpha/pre-alpha currently out?

If I remember correctly, we have 2 refined stone / wood + 1 metal per building

On 8/22/2018 at 9:25 PM, Graviryum said:

There were aliens in the first intro and looks like if aliens came to your planet there is nothing you can do. After steam release will we be able to suppress them in any way like technologically or whit military(like space force lol)

Currently we are thinking about the best approach to have an interaction with the aliens. We thought about the combat, but we did not discuss it deeply yet. If you have a good idea, bring it on :)

On 8/29/2018 at 11:10 AM, ChillSnap said:

I bought the game awhile ago when it was just the bare basic game, since then I have seen massive amount of improvements, however, I heard there was a massive update that came with the involvement of steam, If I play the game not through steam do I still get those updates? If not how am I able to get it on steam if i purchased it on the website many months ago?

You still will get the update. You can also use the key that you can find on Crytivo website in your Steam and play the game from Steam

On 8/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, KittHaven said:

When you go on your Crytivo account to My Games, click the key icon under The Universim and that key can be activated on Steam and let you download the game through there.

This is correct :)

23 hours ago, justyr1 said:

When the clothing tech is researched, should there be a visual change to your nuggets? I figured they would start having some sort of coverage but they still run around with leaf bikini's.

They should. I will check it for sure why it is not there. Thank you for noticing that.

3 hours ago, GalanVaurek said:

Currently no. We might implement that feature in the future. 

Since we are getting exile villages how is warfare going to be conducted? 

21 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Currently we are thinking about the best approach to have an interaction with the aliens. We thought about the combat, but we did not discuss it deeply yet. If you have a good idea, bring it on :)

Perhaps some sort of chance of diplomacy? Perhaps similar to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PYI6TzqYk for first contact, until you research a universal translator? Surely not every alien race would be hostile. Some certainly, but not all?

39 minutes ago, Sasha said:

They should. I will check it for sure why it is not there. Thank you for noticing that.

So after playing a couple more games it looks like they might be appearing on nuggets that are born AFTER the tech is researched. I noticed a little after the clothing tech was done I had a mix of leaf clad nuggets and fur clothing nuggets. I didn't think to check the age to confirm but will keep an eye on it.

This is a very cool game but will you optimize it for weaker computers?

8 hours ago, Nicolasha said:

This is a very cool game but will you optimize it for weaker computers?

We will keep trying to optimize it more and more. It is a little bit tricky question how far you can go with it taking in consideration the scope,  but we will definitely try our best 

On 8/31/2018 at 3:05 AM, Sasha said:

I think because you play as a God in the game you should have absolute power and you should be the God of the nuggets and aliens and everything and you will have many choices like letting the aliens attack the nuggets or crush the aliens by your God powers or maybe halting the attack by nonviolent divine intervention like having the ability to influence the aliens decision and make them change their mind so they just don't attack the nuggets.

I think there should be several interactions with aliens throughout the game.

Pre-modern: Aliens should very rarely visit your planet either causing damage to structures or abducted your nuggets/taking some resources from planet. There should also be a very very small chance of a crash that allows your nuggets to observe the crash giving a research boost/or a free tech.

Modern: Same stuff as earlier except now you have some ability to observe their species with the tech you already will have to observe space. Also you can now do some fighting back against those visitors with the military.

Space: At this point I would assume they would act like an exile village with some being friendly and other hostile. Since you have spacecraft I would assume their will also be some fleet battles over planets.

Im at the medieval ear and the nuggets still wear their "tribal" clothing. When will they start to change their clothes to match the era they are in? Is that something I have to wait for in an update?

Is the birth rate affected by anything or it's globally the same no matter your progress?

On 9/1/2018 at 7:14 PM, Socks1w said:

Im at the medieval ear and the nuggets still wear their "tribal" clothing. When will they start to change their clothes to match the era they are in? Is that something I have to wait for in an update?

This will be coming in the next updates. 

On 9/2/2018 at 3:37 AM, aztuk said:

Is the birth rate affected by anything or it's globally the same no matter your progress?

It is. 

How busy they are, the chance of getting twins, how happy they are. 

When our civilzation starts going to other planets and solar systems, will the starting world be paused when we go to the new worlds?

14 hours ago, NeroVice said:

When our civilzation starts going to other planets and solar systems, will the starting world be paused when we go to the new worlds?

Yes, otherwise it will be a big mess when you will return to your city. 

down the road when we go to different planets and solar systems...are there any plans for us to visit other players systems....like for trade and war?

21 minutes ago, NeroVice said:

down the road when we go to different planets and solar systems...are there any plans for us to visit other players systems....like for trade and war?

I did see a roadmap where the idea was brought up to allow players to trade resources, not sure if it's still in or not

Future colonization of other planets....how would that work; would we have to make prefabricated buildings to bring along with us or make buildings using the resources on that world? I know I am asking questions for far down the road development for the game....but excited about the endless possibilities...lol

Hello. Are there any plans to add a overview for the different zones? Like engineer, watchtower etc. ? 
Would be great if there is a feature where i can check this with a few clicks
Greetz

On 9/4/2018 at 7:53 PM, NeroVice said:

Initially we did not plan the multiplayer at all for the Universim. So the game was build the way, that right now it is hard to implement it, but we might add the trading. Can't promise it 100%, but this is something that we discussed internally. Full war between players is something that will be hard to accomplish due to the current architecture of the game.

On 9/5/2018 at 3:52 AM, Damaged94 said:

Hello. Are there any plans to add a overview for the different zones? Like engineer, watchtower etc. ? 
Would be great if there is a feature where i can check this with a few clicks
Greetz

This is the question that is definitely we would like to review sooner or later. It definitely can and should be improved. 

How do I zoom in and out/ move my world back to the centre of the screen on a laptop?