1 minute ago, TinFoilVeteran said:

I usually just pick them up and throw them into outer space lol.

Which counts as evil every time I do so to clean up the mess. Which also brings me to another question, will the 'evil' tag be removed from telekinesis in the future?

15 hours ago, Sasha said:

No more questions ? Do I have to ask myself questions ?:P 

What experience do you have as a producer in the video game industry?

17 hours ago, SnorlaxRae said:

I've grumped about this before but I'm really wanting to know what the plan is to fix the cemetery and the massive issue of dead bodies? It vexes me every playthrough to no end, lol.

Yes, this happens to me every playthrough I make as well...

17 hours ago, TinFoilVeteran said:

I usually just pick them up and throw them into outer space lol.

I've tried this... but it seems I must not be throwing them far enough out, because they always seem to fall back down... and splat.  Very undignified...  lol

3 hours ago, GalanVaurek said:

I've tried this... but it seems I must not be throwing them far enough out, because they always seem to fall back down... and splat.  Very undignified...  lol

Doesn't picking them up, scrolling out as far as you can, then holding down mouse1 until you have reached full power, and then shoot them off into space work for you?

17 hours ago, TinFoilVeteran said:

Doesn't picking them up, scrolling out as far as you can, then holding down mouse1 until you have reached full power, and then shoot them off into space work for you?

I feel silly... I didn't know to hold the button down to charge for the "throw" ...  I'd just.. let them go...  lol

On 6/20/2018 at 1:00 PM, SnorlaxRae said:

I've grumped about this before but I'm really wanting to know what the plan is to fix the cemetery and the massive issue of dead bodies? It vexes me every playthrough to no end, lol.

Currently we improved the AI decision and balance. A lot of the issues were coming from the wrong AI decisions. The gravedigger would either stuck or he will go and pick up the body that is miles away instead of picking up the body that is right next to him. Also gravedigger was setting very high priority for the bodies that are about to get rotten. We lowered that parameter, so the distance to the body would take a greater effect.  We did multiple tests where we were killing a lot of nuggets at once. The gravedigger seems like worked pretty well, but we definitely will be doing more tests after all the main systems for the new update are implemented.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, SnorlaxRae said:

Which counts as evil every time I do so to clean up the mess. Which also brings me to another question, will the 'evil' tag be removed from telekinesis in the future?

We are rethinking the whole faith system. More and more it boils down to just the faith as a whole and not good or bad side, since a lot of the actions can be good or bad based on the situation. 

On 6/21/2018 at 1:00 AM, Izar_Morghuliz said:

What experience do you have as a producer in the video game industry?

~ 1 year. Not a  long time, but for some time I was working as a Lead Designer & Programmer as well. 

I saw on Farm Folks you shared, that one of your programmers is listed on working on this game: 

I have seen his name on the previous dev logs for Crytivo and a quick search on google it shows up as working for Crytivo as well. 

I thought you said you did not share any resources from your team to other games, care to elaborate on this? :)

12 hours ago, Izar_Morghuliz said:

I saw on Farm Folks you shared, that one of your programmers is listed on working on this game: 

I have seen his name on the previous dev logs for Crytivo and a quick search on google it shows up as working for Crytivo as well. 

I thought you said you did not share any resources from your team to other games, care to elaborate on this? :)

Thank you a lot for your question and curiosity. I will gladly answer your question. We've been helping them for a while along with other small devs who needed help (mostly consulting work and best approach on a game creation after work hours). We do not share any resources with them as it was stated previously.  If you have a game as well, we would be happy to help you too with a suggestion or if you have an issue, how to solve it. It's just our thing - helping. 

24 minutes ago, Sasha said:

Thank you a lot for your question and curiosity. I will gladly answer your question. We've been helping them for a while along with other small devs who needed help (mostly consulting work and best approach on a game creation after work hours). We do not share any resources with them as it was stated previously.  If you have a game as well, we would be happy to help you too with a suggestion or if you have an issue, how to solve it. It's just our thing - helping. 

Alright. :P

In the universim there will be mod support or dlcs? Keep the great work😋

On 7/20/2018 at 4:06 AM, (KG XST) PEDRO GAMER TV said:

In the universim there will be mod support or dlcs? Keep the great work😋

Hey (KG XST) PEDRO GAMER TV,  we are planning on adding a mod support for the game, but this feature will be coming after the steam release :)

What materials do you need and how much for nuggets to upgrade stone huts to residential blocks in the alpha/pre-alpha currently out?

Will there be another update befor steam release?

8 hours ago, HolyMuh said:

Will there be another update befor steam release?

I don't believe there will, since they're working to get the main game ready for EA launch day next month

There will not be any updates before Steam release. We're putting every ounce of effort into getting the launch right, and taking any time to make sure even a small update is stable for a release before then, takes days of QA and bug fixing from the team, who would otherwise be developing new features. So we thought it was best if we took out the week from every month we have to use for stabilization and put it into development and we would be able to get more done. Buuuut, rest assured that we will have monthly releases back after the Steam Release :)

Will there be an end-game goal to work towards or are we going to expand through the galaxy indefinitely? What will the goal be if there is one and if you can disclose it?

Also another interesting thing I've wondered, will we be able to terraform planets?

On 7/26/2018 at 2:44 PM, Beta6592 said:

Will there be an end-game goal to work towards or are we going to expand through the galaxy indefinitely? What will the goal be if there is one and if you can disclose it?

Also another interesting thing I've wondered, will we be able to terraform planets?

Hey Beta6592, 

In the Story mode you will have a full campaign that you will have to finish. So the end goal there would be to finish the story. In the creator mode, you will be able to play indefinitely. Obviously this is when the game is fully released. 

Yes, we will have terminating of the planets.

12 hours ago, Sasha said:

Yes, we will have terminating of the planets.

On 26.7.2018 at 11:44 PM, Beta6592 said:

Terraforming and terminating a planet is something really different ;-) Will be both in the game? ;) 

7 hours ago, Kerby84 said:

Terraforming and terminating a planet is something really different ;-) Will be both in the game? ;) 

On 7/26/2018 at 2:44 PM, Beta6592 said:

Thanks for noting that. I was talking about terraforming. Not sure why I wrote terminating. This is my bad. 

12 hours ago, Sasha said:

Thanks for noting that. I was talking about terraforming. Not sure why I wrote terminating. This is my bad. 

Thank you for answering my question, quite nice to have devs in touch with the community.

Also probably a bit too far into the future, but will it be possible for nuggets to create androids? They could replace nuggets in tasks or boost your workforce but with the possiblity of an AI uprising that you and/or your nuggets have to fight off?

5 hours ago, Beta6592 said:

Also probably a bit too far into the future, but will it be possible for nuggets to create androids? They could replace nuggets in tasks or boost your workforce but with the possiblity of an AI uprising that you and/or your nuggets have to fight off?

There once was a strechgoal named iRobot. Which allowed the research of questionable technology and therefore robots too. It was renamed to singularity and maybe it's still planned or not. good question. :-) 

Hello, I wanna translate in hungarian! 
How do I get started?